Mountains

lifejogger

8 minutes ago, dolf8857 said:

Magic shots John!

Thanks Dolf!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Super shots John. Wow what a great area to fly in. Orbx rocks.

Appreciate the comments!!!!! Orbx is the best!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Just bought this one too John and went there and was very impressed.  But holy moley!  Your shots all look like real photos!

Thanks Jack,  you Cushman Meadows post awhile back inspired me to do this flight,

Looks like you where having fun John your screen shots look fantastic well done i have reinstalled my pc and put all my orbx region's on i will be going further afield on my flights

it has taken me a few days but every thing is on now i am looking forward to getting some flying in again regards stewart   

3 minutes ago, stewart1 said:

Looks like you where having fun John your screen shots look fantastic well done i have reinstalled my pc and put all my orbx region's on i will be going further afield on my flights

it has taken me a few days but every thing is on now i am looking forward to getting some flying in again regards stewart   

Thanks Stewart, it is a great area to fly in.   If you have as much orbx scenery as I do can see how it has taken you a few days..  My problem now is that I am running out of disc space,

1 minute ago, lifejogger said:

Thanks Stewart, it is a great area to fly in.   If you have as much orbx scenery as I do can see how it has taken you a few days..  My problem now is that I am running out of disc space,

Well i have every area of orbx and probably about 50 plus airports i have a 3TB drive and still have room on it and i am going to fly all-over  orbx areas .

i have lately just installed all orbx for Europe but i thought i would install all my orbx areas and fly some where different as well as Europe well going to get a cuppa now  John

i hope you have a good weekend regards stewart

Archived