Modest shots at NZWR

Jack Sawyer

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Patrick.  Yes, the Alabeo 195, just reinstalled it yesterday.  It's a nice easy plane to fly.

At the end screen i hope the last reverted , but NO ;)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

2 minutes ago, Neptune6 said:

At the end screen i hope the last reverted , but NO ;)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Can't do it every flight Patrick! :D

Oh Jack my friend , you are very humble man . Your shots today are fantastic with some great finds below . We will see many more from you in this area in the days ahead , I can't wait . :):) .

Cheers

John

6 hours ago, BradB said:

Oh Jack my friend , you are very humble man . Your shots today are fantastic with some great finds below . We will see many more from you in this area in the days ahead , I can't wait . :):) .

Cheers

John

Thanks John!  Kind words.  I bought so many at the sale I have to find time to go to all of them so I'm gonna continue my Oz tour then make y way to NZ.  I'm gonna let the others post all the good shots of this new excellent airport.

5 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Electrifying shots Jack, with a nice blue bird.

You even show off the weakness of that 3D grass properly documented.

Thanks Gerold, weakness of the grass?  I don't understand.  I read the manual but didn't see anything about the grass being weak. :unsure:

5 hours ago, paulb said:

Well done Jack! Great shots of a great new airport! ;)

Thanks Paul!  It's very nice!

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

These are every bit as good, if not better than my images Jack.

Just remember too, the hilarious stories that you write which is something that not too many of us on here could do.;)

Hope you are having a great day!:)

Thanks Martyn!  You're very kind Marty, I appreciate it.

4 hours ago, Alex Goff said:

Good shots, Jack! Glad you are enjoying Whangarei so far.

Also, you know there's a nice paved taxiway parallel to your route through the grass? :P Less scenic, but smoother!

Thanks Alex, it's really a great airport and so well done.  Would love to see a lot more in both the North island and South Island.

8 hours ago, adambar said:

Excellent shots as always Jack! :)

Thanks Adam, thank you kind sir!

7 hours ago, magic1 said:

Nice shots Jack - I like that plane:)

Thanks Magic, I had a heck of a time installing it this time with the serial number.  Alabeo had things all messed up but they finally worked it out for me.

Archived