'ave a go you mug!

VH-KDK

I couldn't resist the challenge.

1.it1.jpg

Filton Airport at Bristol where the Concorde was built.

2.it2.jpg

Some practice is needed.

3.it3.jpg

Inverted again but lower this time.

4.it4.jpg

The Second Severn Crossing.

5.it5.jpg

Even the road is inverted!

6.it6.jpg

A bit high coming in but just managed to squeeze under.

7.it7.jpg

Now for the Severn Bridge.

8.it8.jpg

Could not alter course so had to go the right way up and approach from the North. 9.6 ft is a little too low.

9.it9.jpg

Managed to go through at a comfortable height. 10ft leaves no room for error.

10.it10.jpg

Now for the second bridge again.

11.it11.jpg

Coming in too high so an overfly the right way up.

Hope you enjoyed the experience.

Just now, TigerTigerM said:

You do realize at this very moment jack is in a lather & dragging aircraft out of his hangars & scouring maps for bridges to fly under?

You may as well as slapped him in the face with a pair of gloves!:)

TTM

Cheers TTM, I never thought of that.:huh:

It will be so interesting to see what he comes up with.:P

Touché:o

4 minutes ago, paulb said:

You are clearly having some fun Martyn! It's great to see! ;):)

Excellent flying skills there! I am sure that Jack will enjoy your shots - he is the forum expert at looking upside down when flying! :D

Thank you Paul, that is what FSim and this forum is about.^_^

Having fun and a laugh with the odd joke thrown in for good measure.:lol:

Some of the jokes are odd too!:huh:

Now I will be afraid to turn on the com in the morning to see Young Jacks reaction.:o

Those words, "we have awoken a sleeping giant" spring to mind!:ph34r::ph34r:

Super screen shots Martyn as soon as I see you where at Filton airport I  new what was coming what a fantastic bit of flying I will do it one day .

it is a good job you do not meet Jack coming the other way  under the bridge inverted .

I think you have inverted  disease you  court  from Jack he has a lot to answer for  is there a seven  river railway   tunnel in the sim o I have let the cat out of the bag regards stewart

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Now I will be afraid to turn on the com in the morning to see Young Jacks reaction.:o

Well Martyn, as we all know Jack will simply love these shots! :)

2 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

You do realize at this very moment jack is in a lather & dragging aircraft out of his hangars & scouring maps for bridges to fly under?

TTM

+1 - I think Jack might have some more death defying tricks up his sleeve .....stay tuned . B):rolleyes::D

John

2 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

TTM

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Cheers TTM, I never thought of that.:huh:

It will be so interesting to see what he comes up with.:P

Touché:o

54 minutes ago, stewart1 said:

Super screen shots Martyn as soon as I see you where at Filton airport I  new what was coming what a fantastic bit of flying I will do it one day .

it is a good job you do not meet Jack coming the other way  under the bridge inverted .

I think you have inverted  disease you  court  from Jack he has a lot to answer for  is there a seven  river railway   tunnel in the sim o I have let the cat out of the bag regards stewart

2 hours ago, paulb said:

You are clearly having some fun Martyn! It's great to see! ;):)

Excellent flying skills there! I am sure that Jack will enjoy your shots - he is the forum expert at looking upside down when flying! :D

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

55 minutes ago, stewart1 said:

50 minutes ago, paulb said:

Well Martyn, as we all know Jack will simply love these shots! :)

Well Martyn, you've laid down the gauntlet and now I have to accept the gloves to the face challenge! ;)

This is some extremely good flying actually, and it's good to know this plane was designed for this! 

But now I have to wonder how I'm going to top this, or if even can be topped. B)

I was gonna fly around Larry's Nainmo water ports today and I don't think there's many tunnels and I don't know how well the MV Beaver would behave upside down.

Also, you guys were making me :lol::lol: so hard this morning, I appreciate it, such good fun and camaraderie!  

6 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Cheers Stewart, I am sure you can get under those bridges inverted.:)

I was keeping both eyes opened looking for a yellow plane coming the other way.:o

I don't know about the tunnel though, I think it is quite a busy line and I am not sure if my Typhoon would fit in there.:D

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Well Martyn, you've laid down the gauntlet and now I have to accept the gloves to the face challenge! ;)

This is some extremely good flying actually, and it's good to know this plane was designed for this! 

But now I have to wonder how I'm going to top this, or if even can be topped. B)

I was gonna fly around Larry's Nainmo water ports today and I don't think there's many tunnels and I don't know how well the MV Beaver would behave upside down.

Also, you guys were making me :lol::lol: so hard this morning, I appreciate it, such good fun and camaraderie!  

Thanks Jack, I never thought for one minute that I would be able to do this but luckily for me the Typhoon performed really well.:)

My next challenge is very difficult and that is to land a plane on the centre line of the runway. Most of my landings are hair raising to say the least.:ph34r:

Anyway it is all about having a laugh and enjoying ourselves, who wants to take things too seriously? (Answers on a postcard addressed to PO Box..............):o:lol::lol:

4 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Jack, I never thought for one minute that I would be able to do this but luckily for me the Typhoon performed really well.:)

My next challenge is very difficult and that is to land a plane on the centre line of the runway. Most of my landings are hair raising to say the least.:ph34r:

Anyway it is all about having a laugh and enjoying ourselves, who wants to take things too seriously? (Answers on a postcard addressed to PO Box..............):o:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:  On the center line!  HAHAHAHHAHAH!  Hair raising!  :lol::lol:  You're cracking me up with your funny replies and witty puns, very enjoyable Martyn!  Very creative!

When I read yur pst title I was thinking that nt nly my keybard was beginning t get brken, but als my screen - not easy to understand these words for me as a serious German.

But then I say your flight action. Amazing skills these guys from down under have. Perhaps this "down under" is the key?

And if you do this now in the mentioned tunnel, I will instantly quit simming.

7 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

When I read yur pst title I was thinking that nt nly my keybard was beginning t get brken, but als my screen - not easy to understand these words for me as a serious German.

But then I say your flight action. Amazing skills these guys from down under have. Perhaps this "down under" is the key?

Please, someone tell me where this tunnel is!  I gotta see, I mean, er, yeah, I know, I can drive my BMW through it in the sim!  Yeah, I ain't gonna fly in it, no way, I mean, er, why would I want to do that?  No, driving my Cub, uh, um, BMW through it would be better.  :P

34 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

:lol::lol::lol:  On the center line!  HAHAHAHHAHAH!  Hair raising!  :lol::lol:  You're cracking me up with your funny replies and witty puns, very enjoyable Martyn!  Very creative!

Well you know me Jack, I never try to take things too seriously and I would much rather make folks smile that be unpleasant to them. No place for that on here, the friendliest of forums.;):D

1 minute ago, VH-KDK said:

Well you know me Jack, I never try to take things too seriously and I would much rather make folks smile that be unpleasant to them. No place for that on here, the friendliest of forums.;):D

You got that right Martyn!  I have never met a nicer bunch of people than right here, people from all walks of aviation life, people from all around the world.  All with one thing in common, a love of aviation.  And Orbx's great stuff too!

15 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Cheers Stewart, I am sure you can get under those bridges inverted.:)

I was keeping both eyes opened looking for a yellow plane coming the other way.:o

I don't know about the tunnel though, I think it is quite a busy line and I am not sure if my Typhoon would fit in there.:D

Take a bit of the wings ever side and it will fit through the tunnel regards stewart

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:03 AM, Stillwater said:

Srry t see that yur keybard has yet t be fixed Gerld. Mine is freer haing prblems the same as yurs.

I will have to go and look for that tunnel but I might use the Sea Fury with the folding wings!:o

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:33 PM, adambar said:

Man, I had to watch your little stunt with one eye closed Martyn, great job my friend! :huh::D

Only one eye closed Adam? I flew it with both eyes closed.:ph34r:

There again most of my landing attempts are done with eyes firmly shut.:lol:

Thanks for your comment.:)

Archived