Special Thai de-(livery) for Martyn

Jack Sawyer

Thanks Jack and I do appreciate you thinking of me by showing this familiar jet.:)

Some wonderful images and some great flying too.;)

Just reading that there are over 250 of these on the US register but the ones I see in Thailand will probably be gone by next year.:(

5 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Super set of screen shots Jack and Martyn will love this aircraft and are you ok no inverted this time regards stewart

Thanks Stewart!  Yeah, I was inverted going between the buildings. :D

4 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Thailand never appeared so cold to me, Jack.

At least some upside down here, but I can´t remember any bridge near Lake Tahoe. So sad :D!

:lol:  It was a Thai restaurant I wanted to visit downtown, does that count?  And someone will have to build a bridge for me to fly under! :lol:

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Jack and I do appreciate you thinking of me by showing this familiar jet.:)

Some wonderful images and some great flying too.;)

Just reading that there are over 250 of these on the US register but the ones I see in Thailand will probably be gone by next year.:(

You're welcome Martyn my friend!  250 in the US?  Did not know that!  The owners must be super rich $$$.  Sad about the Thai ones, I like this livery, first time I ever flew the Albatross in the sim in this color scheme, I like it! BTW, did you "get" the pun?  I'm trying to be punny like you mate!

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Nice shots from Thailand Jack . I guess that the issue of Global warming is over stated . :blink::rolleyes::lol:

Cheers

John

:lol:  Thanks John!  I have "Issues" with that but that's another subject.  I wish we'd get some global cooling down here, it's so hot.  On my hike today it hit 80 with 90% humidity, we were sweating like porkers.  Tomorrow thankfully we'll have some more sensible temps, in the 60's.  I wish it would go into the 30's and snow, seriously, there's nothing I like more than hiking in the snow.  But I've only been able to do it three times since I've been here.  Gosh I miss it!

21 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

BTW, did you "get" the pun?  I'm trying to be punny like you mate!

You know what? I was so excited to see the Thai connection that I overlooked this.:(

I guess my mind was elsewhere yesterday.;)

Sorry about that Jack but please get involved with the puns, I need all the help I can get fighting evil:huh::ph34r::lol:

2 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

You know what? I was so excited to see the Thai connection that I overlooked this.:(

I guess my mind was elsewhere yesterday.;)

Sorry about that Jack but please get involved with the puns, I need all the help I can get fighting evil:huh::ph34r::lol:

Thanks Martyn!  I thought you'd like the Thai connection!  Cool!

As for the puns, mate, your are the KING of puns!  I have never sen anyone so pfunny in my life!  I don't know how to do it as well as you do but I'll try.  They're just so witty and clever I look forward to your responses all day! :)

3 hours ago, Sammy H said:

Oh lord, everyone DUCK!  Jack has broken out the L-39 again.  Nice shots and great livery.

Thanks Sammy!  :lol:  

3 hours ago, scottharmes6 said:

The L-39.  What a classic jet.  I have this in FSX/P3D, but haven't flown it yet.  I have flown my L-39 in DCS World many, many times.

Love the screenies Jack.  Love the title too.  I do like a good pun. :D

Cheers,

Thanks Scott, I've seen YT's of it in DCS and it looks excellent.  Thanks, I too like a good pun, Martyn has made me re-think my words now as he's the master of the eloquent pun! :lol:

Archived