Bye orbx world

I love it!  Did you ask Houston first? This is so cool Stewart!

And...

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Interesting images Stewart.

You are  Endeavouring to go on a Challenging Discovery possibly looking for the lost city of Atlantis and then onto Colombia!:rolleyes:

Martyn, you are Cracking. Me. Up!  I almost spat tea onto my keyboard with your latest pun!  You're the pun king!

That was brilliant!  :lol:

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

You are  Endeavouring to go on a Challenging Discovery possibly looking for the lost city of Atlantis and then onto Colombia!:rolleyes:

Maybe the last one Stewart should skip . :(:o:)

John

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

And...

Martyn, you are Cracking. Me. Up!  I almost spat tea onto my keyboard with your latest pun!  You're the pun king!

Thanks Jack, wasn't that a Beatles song from Abbey Road..........

.........here comes the Pun King.:wacko::blink::huh:

13 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Martyn I am pleased you liked my shots maybe orbx will do scenery for mars and the moon then we can look down on our orbx world she may be there in the red dress regards stewart

10 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

And...

Thanks Jack last night I was thinking of some thing different to do and I remembered about the space shuttle and looked on the internet and found it and wanted to se orbx world form

afar maybe we could get the moon and mars next by orbx  you never no regards stewart

10 hours ago, BradB said:

I'm confused Stewart , your struggling with flying the chopper's . So now you move onto flying the space shuttle , am I missing something . :unsure::o:P:D

Cheers

John

Thanks John I was thinking yesterday of how to do something different with screen shots and I remembered about the space shuttle and thought wow that would make good screen shots seeing orbbx world from afar ,

so I looked on the internet and found it installed and just took of and just  went up and up it was very easy I am pleased you liked my shots regards stewart     

1 hour ago, farman said:

WOW, great idea, Stewart, actually. Wonderful scenery.. from above

Thanks I am very pleased you liked my idea I thought of this yesterday and I have just put this shuttle in p3dv4.1 and it works so a few screen shots of earth of orbx world

just been put on regards stewart

Archived