More castles and other things

VH-KDK

10 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Awesome Martyn. Beautiful scenery. But now the cops are not only looking for that bad boy Jack but also for you:D.

Thank you, I think I had better find something a bit faster and much more threatening.:o

Wow what a nice trip you have had Martyn and a super set of screen shots so you went under a road bridge it is not allowed

in Germany you will get a big fine .

I really enjoyed your trip  thanks again .

I have just done a flight where I was yesterday no hole now it has gone took the same route I would of gone strait over it regards stewart 

1 hour ago, stewart1 said:

Wow what a nice trip you have had Martyn and a super set of screen shots so you went under a road bridge it is not allowed

in Germany you will get a big fine .

I really enjoyed your trip  thanks again .

I have just done a flight where I was yesterday no hole now it has gone took the same route I would of gone strait over it regards stewart 

Thanks Stewart for your encouraging comments and I am glad you enjoyed the flight.

Good to hear you have fixed your hole in the ground.:huh:

13 minutes ago, paulb said:

Well done Martyn, a great scenic flight! :)

I see that you 'did a Jack' in your ninth shot!    

Mind you any bridge is a temptation to fly under! :D

Thank you Paul, that was not much of a challenge, very big bridge with such a small plane but it was there and I could not resist.:)

Martyn, your great screenies have shown again, how much work has actually gone into this scenery. Germany has many such castles and I can imagine that most of them are modeled into GES

7 hours ago, paulb said:

I see that you 'did a Jack' in your ninth shot!  

Maybe a quarter of a Jack, Paul. I believe the "Jack" requires a yellow plane and you to be inverted ;);)

4 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Martyn, your great screenies have shown again, how much work has actually gone into this scenery. Germany has many such castles and I can imagine that most of them are modeled into GES

Maybe a quarter of a Jack, Paul. I believe the "Jack" requires a yellow plane and you to be inverted ;);)

Hehe, I guess it must not be yellow, but at least 'gear up' to be Jack....

very nice set of shots. 

Cheers 

Thorsten

8 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

4 hours ago, Turboarrow4 said:

Hehe, I guess it must not be yellow, but at least 'gear up' to be Jack....

very nice set of shots. 

Cheers 

Thorsten

You guys!   :lol:

15 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice bridge flying Martyn!  Seriously, these are some magical screens.  I love all the POI's here, and that Rhine, beautiful!

Thanks Jack, this is a wonderful flight to do, so much to see and glad you appreciated my little misdemeanour at the end.:)

14 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Thank you Bernd, they have yet again done a wonderful job in this release.

16 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Agreed regarding the work in this scenery.

And regarding the real requirements to make a "Jack". :-) 

34 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

You are to blame Jack,for all of the entertainment you give us.:lol:

I agree Martyn, I have got to the stage that when something goes upside down in the house I turn to my wife and say 'its probably Jack's fault' . ;):lol:

(Just kidding Jack)

Archived