New Name That Tune

Jack Sawyer

3 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

nice shot of the Orbx advertisement

That is exactly what I wanted to point out. I had never seen this ad in RL London before, but a very good place to put it (how much does that cost you, JV?):

And always nice to see a chopper master at work in such a scenery.

5 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Too much info - top of first Google page.  Nice pics of London. 

:lol:  I gotta shit off your google search engines!  Thanks OnD!

4 hours ago, paulb said:

Great shots Jack! :). Yes, I know the answer. Do I win a coconut or a soft toy? :D

Thanks Paul, both!  Voices Of Babylon streets of London...

4 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Very nice indeed Jack. Love the Big Ben shot.:D

Thanks Karl!

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Good work Jack, but I agree, too easy...nice landing on the bridge, and also nice shot of the Orbx advertisement. I have not seen that before. I guess I need to explore London scenery more down low.

Thanks Landon, I never saw that Orbx ad until today either, I think it's very cool Easter egg.

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

That is exactly what I wanted to point out. I had never seen this ad in RL London before, but a very good place to put it (how much does that cost you, JV?):

And always nice to see a chopper master at work in such a scenery.

Thanks Gerold!  I bet it doesn't cost him a cent, the Londoner's probably think his products are SO good they wanted to do it for free!  Or maybe not?  ^_^

2 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Super set of screen shots Jack you have done a good job with your shots of London well done my friend regards stewart

Thanks Stewart.

1 minute ago, olderndirt said:

A Freudian slip - quite different from a side or forward.

I never liked Freud, he was kinda, odd.  I meant I don't like the way the keys are so closely spaced together, it's too easy to make that mistake.  Usually I proofread my sentences but I goofed.  I hope I didn't offend anyone.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I never liked Freud, he was kinda, odd.  I meant I don't like the way the keys are so closely spaced together, it's too easy to make that mistake.  Usually I proofread my sentences but I goofed.  I hope I didn't offend anyone.

Jack - just yankin' your chain a little.  You're probably the least offensive participant in this forum.

Great tour of London Jack and some interesting finds too.

Some clever flying to land on Westminster Bridge, I think that you would have stirred up the security forces though.:o

Appears you typo has been binned.  Tut tut Jack hope you don't get some leather coated jack booted gents knock on your door at 3 in the morning.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Great tour of London Jack and some interesting finds too.

Some clever flying to land on Westminster Bridge, I think that you would have stirred up the security forces though.:o

Appears you typo has been binned.  Tut tut Jack hope you don't get some leather coated jack booted gents knock on your door at 3 in the morning.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Thanks Martyn, gosh I hope not.  If they do I don't think they will like the surprise waiting for them.  I'll force them to listen to Slim Whitman's All-time Favorite Yodeling Tunes! B)

Archived