Miami to Bogota again - 777

Jack Sawyer

Well, I finally had the time to do some more 777 training.  Flew the same route, Miami to Bogota but most of it was at night.  It was absolutely thrilling to see the stars and when I came close to Bogota all those wonderful Orbx orange lights.  I loved it!

All Orbx - PMDG 777 - AS4 & ASCA - REX TD HD - PTA

2L5m1SB.jpg

DlAeLZn.jpg

M6DR4iW.jpg

eeUXCTy.jpg

mih3bTO.jpg

qjCEClm.jpg

MftsQF5.jpg

rI4a6X4.jpg

sK1LBFH.jpg

aWMwvNc.jpg

qXTM526.jpg

8Qdfdku.jpg

ezTCV1m.jpg

Leaving land behind us for a while.

cRPIkFc.jpg

cpYv4i2.jpg

VgWABIj.jpg

I then set it to day.

Tgpk71x.jpg

pl1OgQh.jpg

Splendid set Jack, some real rip snorters there.

59 minutes ago, Mickel said:

Do you ever fly them back, or are you making a collection?  :P

I wish he would fly some back as I tried to land there the other night but the place was overflowing with Jacks abandoned 777s.:huh:

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I wish he would fly some back as I tried to land there the other night but the place was overflowing with Jacks abandoned 777s.:huh:

Just so long as he moves them before I want to take a 74F in there...  That probably gives him until around Xmas.

9 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Smashing set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

8 hours ago, paulb said:

Great series Jack with some super shots there! :)  That's a nice looking 777. But probably too complex for me :unsure:.

Thanks Paul, that's precisely why I like it.  It's a wonder to behold the system work.  And having worked these planes it's special to me.

7 hours ago, Taph said:

Grand set Jack

Thank you Taph, wish I had a yellow one!

6 hours ago, Mickel said:

Do you ever fly them back, or are you making a collection?  :P

:lol:  No, I'm afraid I don't Mickel.  I reckon I have quite a collection of them there now, maybe I'll lease them to a SA airline.

5 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Splendid set Jack, some real rip snorters there.

Thanks Martyn!  I just did this for practice, I have a lot more city pairs coming up as soon as I find the time.  They're not abandoned, just low on gas! :lol:

4 hours ago, RichardLouis said:

A very nice set !

Thank you kind sir Richard!

2 hours ago, Mickel said:

Just so long as he moves them before I want to take a 74F in there...  That probably gives him until around Xmas.

:lol: I had them all towed to a special yellow hangar where they'll be leased out.

22 minutes ago, Ken Hall said:

Great flight Jack, hope the hosties kept up the coffee and snacks.

Thanks Ken, no hosties, the wife was having WiFi trouble on her iPad so I had to pause the flight.  Huge pain but finally continued.  When I sim I have to provide my own tea and snacks! :wacko:

Archived