Five new airports - Image heavy

Jack Sawyer

P3D 3.4 - Orbx everything

Bought five new airports today, but unlike the last 7 I got no receipt when last time I did :huh:

Anyway, these are all in the northwest of the USA.  All VERY beautiful and I can't wait till V4 is ready as I hate keeping an eye on VAS but they sure are nice!

First up is 0S9 - Jefferson County

aIhnIlK.jpg

3J4ukG3.jpg

MfF47Ea.jpg

Rf1gjWa.jpg

LFdmoam.jpg

eBMhyUw.jpg

XYZLlFi.jpg

Next airport is W28 - Sequim Valley - Very nice!

ZQyYhsv.jpg

CISEI04.jpg

XHFaROS.jpg

b3AhfkA.jpg

So5Qxwc.jpg

z8FY7iK.jpg

Now on to lovely W16 - Monroe Firstair

J5RADjZ.jpg

nMw04FS.jpg

yjtmVa6.jpg

zDqKFlY.jpg

00jQW1z.jpg

kr4XPv9.jpg

LUFWczy.jpg

We come to CEF4 - Airdrie - I see them rolling hay like this all summer where I live, very rural place here.

nS3TYdr.jpg

FM8oGKd.jpg

fXwOnAw.jpg

83zSBNh.jpg

2VVYuzA.jpg

jHr8YVQ.jpg

YBE4hEE.jpg

YB4jVvQ.jpg

Finally S93 Cle Elum

HgQ8bIs.jpg

mPxpR7W.jpg

WO73DJ0.jpg

zBoi13C.jpg

oicnhAS.jpg

bLDGnpm.jpg

12 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Plenty to keep you busy here Jack.

Quality caps of your latest additions.

You bet Martyn and I just bought two more, that makes 14 in the sale!

9 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Smashing set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

6 hours ago, fly37 said:

Like the two last airport... nice shot whit your different helico!

Thank you kindly Gianni my friend!

5 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Great set of shots, Jack. Surely you can't have many to go now?

Thanks Andy, 12 left to buy.

2 hours ago, CaribbeanCLANK said:

Great shots Jack. Hope you enjoy your new airports. Sounds like a great start to the weekend.

Thanks Anthony, weekend?  I need a month of weekends! :)

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Nice list of purchases, again, Jack...

And a nice copter you are flying. The proof that Milviz MD530 is already working in P3D, at least in v 3.4.

Thanks Gerold, yes, this is 3.4, I've been in touch with Osh at MV and he said soon on my remaining tow shoppers, the Beer 404 and the 530F.  And, the F-4.  Then when Orbx is ready for V4, adios to v3.4.

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

yes, this is 3.4, I've been in touch with Osh at MV and he said soon on my remaining tow shoppers, the Beer 404 and the 530F.  And, the F-4.  Then when Orbx is ready for V4, adios to v3.4.

You know I currently do not just follow good screenshots, but also advise like this... ;)!

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

You know I currently do not just follow good screenshots, but also advise like this... ;)!

That's why I like it here Gerold, there's some incredibly smart people here.

2 hours ago, Jocko Flocko said:

Nice shots, *LOVE* S93 great airport to fly out of.

Thank god Australian currency is on PAR with the Canadian dollar, I've gotten all the airports and regions I still needed with this sale. :)

I agree Jocko, it's even better with the American dollar, I think...

Not too many left and just think, there will hopefully son be even MORE nice new ones to explore and enjoy.  Like I aid before, I wish Orbx would sell stock from Orbx Direct! :D

8 hours ago, adambar said:

Fantastic shots of your new stuff Jack! :)

Thanks Adam, the sale was a huge winner for me.

8 hours ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Nice Jack!  I must get that Hughes 500!  :):o  

Thanks JJJ!  Yeah, I wish MV would finish it for V4 as I love this thing, it's so nimble and allows me to see all the little hidden areas in my slice of Orbxville.

6 hours ago, magic1 said:

Very Nice Jack - like those balloon shots..^_^

Thanks Magic, they are very nice.  I used to love flying them, there's absolutely no sensation of movement.

Great selection of shots Jack... the images showing the detail and depth of these areas are well done.

The sale was good for me as well. I purchased Australia and am starting to explore there. Probably wouldn't have taken the jump without the sale.

2 hours ago, mikewies said:

Great selection of shots Jack... the images showing the detail and depth of these areas are well done.

The sale was good for me as well. I purchased Australia and am starting to explore there. Probably wouldn't have taken the jump without the sale.

Thanks Mike, I only need a few more in Oz and I'll have them all.  Very beautiful in the sim there.

1 hour ago, Bermuda425 said:

Crazy 'bout these shots Jack! Love the details like those agricultural hay rolls

Thanks Erik!  I like 'em too, I see them all summer long, they roll three times in the summer and fall.

Excellent set Jack.

I'll have to look at Airdrie again in a chopper as you are getting a lot of detail I missed from the fixed wing.

I admit to a slight confusion re P3D v4.

I have all of these airports running in v4, (I "opted in" for the Beta thing), but they are not true v4 yet?

TTM

1 minute ago, TigerTigerM said:

Excellent set Jack.

I'll have to look at Airdrie again in a chopper as you are getting a lot of detail I missed from the fixed wing.

I admit to a slight confusion re P3D v4.

I have all of these airports running in v4, (I "opted in" for the Beta thing), but they are not true v4 yet?

TTM

Thanks TTM, I didn't do the beta thing for V4 yet so these are naturally in 3.4.  I'm patiently waiting for them to finish.

Archived