This could get weird . . .

andy1252

Found this on Flyawaysimulation. I can see some fun ahead, once I figure out how to beam up the target humans and not simply drag them around below me (can't get the supposed key combination to work).

Aliens over Edwards!

p9Arnow.jpg

KsCagjN.jpg

heading back to Area 51

Wd7eIf7.jpg

It flies, zaps, parks, kidnaps, and has some great interiors!

I might make a tour of all the political capitals and parliaments once I can get the 'beam me up' function working <grin>

30 minutes ago, missleman01 said:

Tell ya what. You d be fun to chase in my f-102 or f-106 but no one at base would believe me.

Hey - you'll be ok MM, you've got pictures now to prove it!

7 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I've seen those many times!

I'd ease up on those brake-fluid martinis, if I were you Jack <grin> (oh, and as to the fuel, it runs on pure burger grease - it's Elvis's private ride, after all)

2 minutes ago, andy1252 said:

I'd ease up on those brake-fluid martinis, if I were you Jack <grin> (oh, and as to the fuel, it runs on pure burger grease - it's Elvis's private ride, after all)

:lol:  Brake fluid martinis!  Who knew?  I gotta find a bartender to make one, probably can only get one at Area 51.  When I was in the Air Force they wanted me to work there, I told them to pound sand.  They wanted me on the F-117, a lot of my friends did it but I didn't like the idea of losing all my stuff every month with apartment break-ins because the local thieves knew you were gone for 30 days at a time.

The guys I knew would just refurnish it with used junk for a month then even it would get stolen.  

I could tell some stories about Area 51 but I can't.  Had to sign all kinds of crazy documents.  

You can fly these inverted, I have just had my supper on a small one. It has gone one o'clock in the morning and I can't sleep but all I could find in the kitchen was a jar sweet biscuits which also has some dried squid in it:o A strange combination of tastes but when you are hungry most things will do.

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

:lol:  Brake fluid martinis!  Who knew?  I gotta find a bartender to make one, probably can only get one at Area 51.  When I was in the Air Force they wanted me to work there, I told them to pound sand.  They wanted me on the F-117, a lot of my friends did it but I didn't like the idea of losing all my stuff every month with apartment break-ins because the local thieves knew you were gone for 30 days at a time.

The guys I knew would just refurnish it with used junk for a month then even it would get stolen.  

I could tell some stories about Area 51 but I can't.  Had to sign all kinds of crazy documents.  

I have to restrain my laughter so early in the morning, what with Andy's great humour but also some more interesting stories from your past Jack, you could write a captivating book about you aviation experiences along with some of the other parts of your life.

Just now, VH-KDK said:

You can fly these inverted, I have just had my supper on a small one. It has gone one o'clock in the morning and I can't sleep but all I could find in the kitchen was a jar sweet biscuits which also has some dried squid in it:o A strange combination of tastes but when you are hungry most things will do.

I have to restrain my laughter so early in the morning, what with Andy's great humour but also some more interesting stories from your past Jack, you could write a captivating book about you aviation experiences along with some of the other parts of your life.

I have and do.  I publish a monthly column on FSE.  People love my real-life stories and humor and my fiction too.  I've written 13 articles so far.

PM me if you want me to send them.  They're short stories.  I've been writing all my life and studying writing.  I specialize in comedy writing.

1 minute ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Jack,

LOL - guess you fall into that category - one of my favorite shows as a kid - they started in black & white... LOL - and that lady in green always chasing Doctor Smith...

;)

Regards,
Scott

Yeah, Scott, those were the days.  A good clean show.  My absolute favorite part was when the dad flew the jet pack.  I would give up everything I own to fly one for five minutes!  Since I was a kid that was my number one goal in life, to fly one.  Now they ave several you can buy if you're rich.  I have reams of paper on them, magazine articles, web sites, and photos I begged from the guys who fly them.  What a show, it turned me on to sci-fi-fi too!

Heck Andy, after all of your 'boat' shots, I was expecting the USS Enterprise (star trek) :D

Or how about 'Thunderbirds' - for those of us in the UK that can remember the series. :)

11 hours ago, Bassman said:

Hi Jack, I would be honoured (English spelling the way she is meant to be spoke!!!!)  to receive your short stories too or is there a link to FSE??

Cheers  Dan

Send me a PM Dan, I'd be delighted to share my stories with you.

Archived