Low Pass - Barrenjoey and Pittwater

teecee

Beautiful shots from a wonderful part of Australia.

6 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Mmmmh, nice summer shots. But where are these places, I have never heard of them?

48 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Excellent, and like Gerold, curious pilots wanna know....

Gerold and Jack, these places are about 40km north of Sydney, a large area of flooded valley that includes Brisbane Water, Broken Bay and the Hawkesbury River. Pittwater was named after William Pitt the Younger, PM of England in the late 1700s.

1 minute ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful shots from a wonderful part of Australia.

Gerold and Jack, these places are about 40km north of Sydney, a large area of flooded valley that includes Brisbane Water, Broken Bay and the Hawkesbury River. Pittwater was named after William Pitt the Younger, PM of England in the late 1700s.

Very interesting Martyn!  History has always been a favorite subject, thanks!

Thanks People, I fly this area a lot, and I always think of Pittwater as "millionaire's row" because of the huge number of yacht's in there. Probably in their thousands.Take a look at it on Google Earth..Teecee.

14 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

And I thought is was William Pitt the Older one. What an error. Moreover, it MAY be that actual PMs will never get comparable honours.

1 hour ago, teecee said:

Thanks People, I fly this area a lot, and I always think of Pittwater as "millionaire's row" because of the huge number of yacht's in there. Probably in their thousands.Take a look at it on Google Earth..Teecee.

I´ll have a better option, TeeCee. I instantly go there in my sim!

Archived