05S Veronia

VH-KDK

I have been slowly re installing P3D over the last few weeks and I have now got to NA.

All of the NA regions are now up and running and now it is time for the airports.

I usually do one or two at a time and then have a short flight or circuit to make sure all is well.

I am lucky that I have plenty of time and if there is a problem it can be traced back to the last couple of sceneries I have installed. That is the idea anyway.

Here is a circuit from 05S Veronia.

1.vx1.jpg

2.vx2.jpg

3.vx3.jpg

4.vx4.jpg

5.vx5.jpg

6.vx6.jpg

7.vx7a.jpg

8.vx8.jpg

What a delightful rural setting, so many of these airports I rarely visit.

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

so many of these airports I rarely visit

This is our destiniy, too many great places, not enough time. Plus, frequent re-installations / maintenance take their time also.

Great test flight, I am sure you have to do more...

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

so many of these airports I rarely visit.

Hi Martyn, at least the new ORBX direct tells me when I already own the damn thing and that stops me buying the ones I've forgotten about completely! Always was too acquisitive - same reason I can't move for bookshelves in this house. Hmm, wonder if I've got Vernonia? looks interesting <grin> (actually - just looked on FTXC and I don't have that, but also noticed Lake Tahoe and can't remember the last time I was there!)

Slow and easy for sure, why is there never enough time to do it right the first time for some, but always enough time to go back and redo it several times!  Looks like you are having good luck so far, judging from these great shots!

Archived