Finally found the tram!

Jack Sawyer

Global, Vector, Trees, region, AS16 on, PTA, HDR on, all graphics sliders full right.

After much searching and some tips from the fine folks here I finally found the tram.  And it's cool that it moves.

First a quick tour around Palm Springs airport in my little yellow chopper.

TEbHLOI.jpg

NSLerKC.jpg

kG36ZA3.jpg

wmxfS2j.jpg

Q9Cylbh.jpg

3Q3pW5z.jpg

olKE2Ny.jpg

Z8P835g.jpg

4nGfALK.jpg

kXMBqnq.jpg

Don't think I'll ever be able to land on that postage stamp!

UJ68IKZ.jpg

9RkzFV9.jpg

VyiIYmA.jpg

sUZy6G3.jpg

ez2RMIV.jpg

And shut down, ready for another flight.

tIYCmBZ.jpg

I was also confused by this post´s title, Jack: We are not a train simulator forum here?! But you took an appropriate vehicle for this nice tour, so I could relax and enjoy the screenies. 

Just let us know how many copters you destroyed when landing on the platforms...

9 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Such a helicopter has the ideal prerequisites for finding things :smile:

Thanks Erik, yeah, I'm gonna do a lot of Orbx exploring this way.  Hovering is perfect for looking at POI's.

9 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Once again Jack great shots these are.

Thank you for your kind comments.

9 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Great tour Jack but you sure had me confused.

The English/Australians interpretation of a tram and cable car are quite different from your side of the world:D

I grew up in Boston (but I'm okay now) and used to ski a lot in New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine.  These were either called cable cars or trams back then.  I forgot about the use of it relating to trains as this is what they were called when I was in the UK.

7 hours ago, Kodiak73 said:

Another fine set Jack, everything is looking good !!

Thanks Kodiak!

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

I was also confused by this post´s title, Jack: We are not a train simulator forum here?! But you took an appropriate vehicle for this nice tour, so I could relax and enjoy the screenies. 

Just let us know how many copters you destroyed when landing on the platforms...

I can see how different meanings could come through incorrectly.  Completely forgot the difference.  And landing there?  :lol: Me?  I think it would take months of practice and hundreds of smashed copters before I could land on that platform.  I wonder if anyone has done it in the sim?

1 minute ago, RJ said:

Congrats for finding and superb set! :)

Thanks RJ!

Archived