Norway: Alesund, Geirangerfjord and on to Bjorli

bernd1151

1 hour ago, Bugdani said:

Unbelievable !!!     The Do27 in P3D3  ?!?!?!?!!!

Is there a trick to convert her? And what a wonderful paint! I'm literally blowed away !

Please, give me more information about this miracle ^^

Bug.

Same here Bug. I was surprised too, as she didn't like to fly in P3D v2. I just ported her over from FSX and gave it a try. Even the doors and small window hatches that never worked in P3D 2, are functioning now in v.3.35 just like in FSX. I was really happy! The only thing you have to do, switch the operation to simple mode (you can change that with pressing shift 8 first. Then a window appears that lets you make the necessary changes. But I guess you know that yourself already). A few time she didn't want to start. No idea why. So I simply use another plane first, get the engine running and then change back to the Do. Bingo. Everything works now as in FSX.

Regarding the paint (which like you I like a lot too), head over to avsim and search for: DO27_LN-DBX.zip

Happy flying with the Do-27,

Bernd

Btw, in case you also have the DA Cheyenne, this one works fine in P3D v3 too

3 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Same here Bug. I was surprised too, as she didn't like to fly in P3D v2. I just ported her over from FSX and gave it a try. Even the doors and small window hatches that never worked in P3D 2, are functioning now in v.3.35 just like in FSX. I was really happy! The only thing you have to do, switch the operation to simple mode (you can change that with pressing shift 8 first. Then a window appears that lets you make the necessary changes. But I guess you know that yourself already). A few time she didn't want to start. No idea why. So I simply use another plane first, get the engine running and then change back to the Do. Bingo. Everything works now as in FSX.

Regarding the paint (which like you I like a lot too), head over to avsim and search for: DO27_LN-DBX.zip

Happy flying with the Do-27,

Bernd

Btw, in case you also have the DA Cheyenne, this one works fine in P3D v3 too

Thanks so much for answering!

I will try tomorow at home but, already now, my fingers are crossed ;-D

Bug.

Archived