AU VFR Tour Day 10 Finale

rick66

Well Ladies and Gents that`s the Hard Yakka tour completed, I apologise for the 1 day delay which was due to unforeseen Outlaws arrive....  :(  anyway onto the final leg which was hindered a little by the great Tasmanian weather.... :)

map.jpg

Up bright and early for a 40 min flight to Hobart and change of Aircraft.

139f1e.jpg

2687bd.jpg

39172c.jpg

No pic`s of Hobart as i quickly changed into the 350i and departed again down the coast... spectacular stuff here.

44360d.jpg

Unfortunately i did not get many shot`s it was marginal at best around the South west corner of Tassie but cleared shortly after....

559d38.jpg

Well not much again so i managed a quick detour straight across to Launceston through some gap`s and have a quick Lunch.

6cac81.jpg

Off again heading for King Island for some Crayfish and Oysters(got it right this time).....!!

8642a9.jpg

On final at King Island and a howling westerly gusting to 28 kts ........

954100.jpg

No time to waste so i kill the Port engine and grab the seafood and we`re off again...!

1029de1.jpg

Airborne and back to Victoria with the precious one`s on board... Mmmm ;)

11f8394.jpg

Crossing Phillip Island

127b59d.jpg

Approaching Christmas Hills/Yara Valley after turning back from Sale because of the Rain.

13.jpg

Final for Rwy 27 YMML..

14.jpg

And touch down,

15.jpg

Well folks that`s it! It has been a pleasure sharing my journey around Australia and i certainly appreciated everyone's comments and feed back.

16.jpg

yak.jpg

Cheers everyone and keep an eye out for my next virtual tour coming soon.

Rick

53 minutes ago, gumbypickett said:

That's an epic journey and just imagine how much more of this

fabulous country there is to explore. Did you use real weather the entire trip?

cheers

Gumby

The first day i used orbx weather theme 4 and the remainder of the tour i used ASN real weather.

What a great journey you made over the vast Australia and his Island. I followed all the legs you made but waited till now for my verdict to congrat you for this enormous

task you performed and the so many nice screenshots and hereby sharpend my geographic knowledge, thank you.

Archived