Nanaimo close up

dolf8857

Super fantastic...I just pulled it down from the servers, looking forward to having this installed. Given that this is my backyard, I can actually see myself walking those docks to pick up a float plane which I did for many years.  And having a coffee at the Harbour Air building.

By the way....I notice in the background  mountains a "weird" beige large texture block...do you know what this is?

Bryan

29 minutes ago, JS07 said:

This is Freeware?!?!?

Holy cow, you guys at Orbx are amazing.  Can't thank you enough.

FYI, this is the work of Larry Robinson.  Orbx has provided some library objects, an installer and get to put their name all over it. I don't want to diminish Orbx role in that they have supported the project which means they provide other support etc but make no bones about it Larry put tons of hours into this project like all his other freeware work.  Its the guy Larry Robinson that is amazing!

6 minutes ago, fltsimguy said:

FYI, this is the work of Larry Robinson.  Orbx has provided some library objects, an installer and get to put their name all over it. I don't want to diminish Orbx role in that they have supported the project which means they provide other support etc but make no bones about it Larry put tons of hours into this project like all his other freeware work.  Its the guy Larry Robinson that is amazing!

I stand corrected then.  A big thank you to Larry Robinson.  Thanks Larry!

2 hours ago, JS07 said:

I stand corrected then.  A big thank you to Larry Robinson.  Thanks Larry!

Hey Jack, my objective was only wanting to make sure the real credit went to Larry...certainly not correcting you. 

19 minutes ago, fltsimguy said:

Hey Jack, my objective was only wanting to make sure the real credit went to Larry...certainly not correcting you. 

No problem Bryan, I want credit where it's due.  I'm glad he did it, it's really very nice.

Very nice shots!   Larry has done an outstanding job on this scenery.  Truely a labor of love.  There will be a Service Pak that add the Departure Bay ferry terminal on the north end of the scenery area too.  Also, to get the most out of the scenery Larry has a freeware BC/Puget Sound ferry system to go along with it.

Archived