Orbx SitRep: Migration, OLC NA, Store etc

10 hours ago, walterg74 said:

Can someone give me a quick one-liner regarding that mention about being able to switch off AU with vector 1.40? What was the issue? Was there a conflict or something?

Australia scenery being the oldest ORBX Scenery has problems with VECTOR installed.  Nothing major but there are some inaccuracies present.  Prior to VECTOR v1.4 it was recommended to disable the VECTOR entries when flying in OZ.

Version 1.4 added the ability to have VECTOR disabled while flying in the OZ regions with no user intervention.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, spud said:

Australia scenery being the oldest ORBX Scenery has problems with VECTOR installed.  Nothing major but there are some inaccuracies present.  Prior to VECTOR v1.4 it was recommended to disable the VECTOR entries when flying in OZ.

Version 1.4 added the ability to have VECTOR disabled while flying in the OZ regions with no user intervention.

Thanks. So I assume this holds true even for the latest Australia region, and so I should just tick it (at least until a new AUS is released and I guess that gets removed from vector at that time :) )

What an exciting next few months it will be <rubs hands greedily>!! 

Oh, I would like to throw my name in the hat for the Orbx Store beta test process...if beta testers are still being sought that is.

12 hours ago, Pat Cox (Aussieman) said:

And what are the plans for an upgrade to AU SP4?

Plenty of posts on the forums about this with suitable replies in place.

You'll be so busy preparing for Avalon you won't have time for serious simming anyway.  :-)

Actually I am busy with serious flying. I am a beta tester of several OZx airports and airfields being produced at the moment with many more in the pipeline. Also my pension and the fact I am in a wheelchair don't allow me to get there.

18 minutes ago, Pat Cox (Aussieman) said:

Actually I am busy with serious flying. I am a beta tester of several OZx airports and airfields being produced at the moment with many more in the pipeline. Also my pension and the fact I am in a wheelchair don't allow me to get there.

OK Sorry I thought you were a vol :-)

Always look forward to any OZx releases, love the work you guys do!

Hi,

With all the informations I've found over Internet, it seems that it'll be a convertion process to "Orbx new Store". Please, did you care about customers with 2 FSS accounts? Will these ones merge into a single account? If yes, can we choose the one to keep? (if you see the purchases histories, I think you'll find the one I hope to keep ;)).

I could be a tester for this case if not predicted/anticipated :unsure:

Thank you.

Please can we have an update on the fix, no reference to it in this thread for about a week now? Rough idea on when it might be released? I check back here a few times daily in the hope of news. 

3 hours ago, John Venema said:

The fix is being tested internally. If we released a fix that didn't work we would not have happy customers.

I've asked Ed and Ben to give you all an update on the status of that.

Thanks for the update. I'm eagerly waiting for the fix, but you are of course right to do test it and make sure it is working.

I still would love some more official updates about this matter. Even 1 or 2 lines about the status every few days would be nice^^

Why not reach out to customers having issues and release an interim fix to see? ;) considering that those affected aren't able to use their sims (myself included) just now because of the issue it would make your customers feel as if they are being 'involved' in resolving the issue rather than waiting around for when your beta testers have time to test it when going by the fact it was released and this occurred then their systems didn't have the issues in the first place.

Archived