Flying Around Tapini !

mikee

5 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Shimmering captures mate! A tip from me: In FTX Aero try setting ground textures to Coarse, because it will give you much sharper grass.

Greetings,

Bermuda

Thank you very much Bermuda and thanks for the Tip !   I think I am Unable to Try Different Settings In FTX Aero , because I am Getting the Usual error : Value Cannot be null Pararameter name : path  .... in my Prepared3dV2.5 :mellow:

Mike

Mike, this error message is normal if I can say so. Others get it too, just like me. But it doesn't hinder the sim from loading the textures. Simply click OK in the error window and close FTX Aero as if the massage didn't appear. Then start your sim and you'll get the coarse/soft/cracked or whatever texture you chose.

Greets!

3 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Mike, this error message is normal if I can say so. Others get it too, just like me. But it doesn't hinder the sim from loading the textures. Simply click OK in the error window and close FTX Aero as if the massage didn't appear. Then start your sim and you'll get the coarse/soft/cracked or whatever texture you chose.

Greets!

Hello Bermuda and Once again Thank You Very Much ! Just followed your Advice and Now I get much more Sharper Grass , I am Very Happy :rolleyes:

I Appreciated it ,

Mike

Archived