OpenLC - NA Alaska/Canada..... in Prepar3Dv2.5

Both P3Dv2.5 and FSX look amazing, but to me, the nod goes to P3Dv2.5.  I admit, I'm a little bias towards P3D though.  Regardless, I'd buy it for either platform in a heartbeat.

Great work as always ORBX.

TD

Stunningly beautiful set! The only one a bit odd is the last one with the fields sloping down to the riverbed. That level of detail I guess is best solved in the FTX regions? Another place that could be interesting to see is the surroundings of CNK4 Parry Sound FTX. How much difference does the LC make to the use of just Global in this area?

Great shots as always, Mark! Each set just looked better and better and now I can't wait to explore a very realistic Canada for myself! Orbx opens up another great chunk of the world - this is where Open LC rules!  

Again... glad you like the pics. Its great exploring new ground, and this is taking me places I've never been before.

That level of detail I guess is best solved in the FTX regions? Another place that could be interesting to see is the surroundings of CNK4 Parry Sound FTX. How much difference does the LC make to the use of just Global in this area?

Absolutley... Global + layers can't replace, or subsitute, the full fat regions for ultimate detail, but if there is no region currently availible for an area you're interested in, then it comes a very close second. I'll try and visit Parry Sound later.

Archived