Port to the Goldy

kiwi stu

Lovely shots Stu.. now don't tell, but I just wonder how many non antediluvians  know what "Port to the Goldy" means? Anyone?  anyone? Teecee.

PS; just wondering how many screens you use for those wide shots?

Hi teecee..its about time I taught the rest of the world how we talk down here isnt it..most of them wouldnt understand

all our slang anway,

Got 3 24'' monitors on a TH2gO..so my default resolution is up over 4000..so all my wideys are just straight V captures.

If i want another  size i can just drag my whole window to any size I want..but that crashes FSX sometimes.

I got to hunker down here..heat wave this week..could get up to 39 celcius by the weekend in my neck of the woods..thank god i got an aircon installed in my sim room. 

Stu

Superb shots, Stu. 39 degrees in your neck of the woods? Wow, it's more like 8 degrees in my part of the world  ::)  ::)

Btw, I love your Fokker, which one is it, freeware or payware? I flew in it many moons ago in PNG and Pakistan

Hi Mate...its the payware PAOB Fokker F50.Its very good..one of the better paywares i have bought in a long time actually.

Only one complaint.It only comes with 3 Liveries and if you want more you have to buy them from the company..about another 10 in the package and it costs USD20 on paypal,..so am going to do that today unless someone has a better idea.

There are no add on liveries anywhere on the net for this aircraft,so the company have full control of it i guess.

Even if you want their paint kit you have to buy it !!

I still recommend if you like this type of aircraft..for me..its better than the majestic Q400...Its not as Technical,and

at least i can land this Fokker..bacause I certainley cant land the Q400

Cheers Stu

Archived