Fit for a King.

Eric C

Thanks a lot guys.

Nice shots Eric!  Is she the Carenado?

Jas

Hey Jas, yep the Carenado C90B.  Awesome model indeed.

http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/index.php

I've always wonder how you get the bloom so beautiful, great shots!

Thanks Lee.  The bloom is just me tinckering around with ENB series in FSX and the rest is all V key.  

Thanks guys, glad you liked these.

Crisp edits!

Thanks buddy.  No edits, just ENB series, Orbx, REX, Carenado, and my keyboard's V key :)

Good to see you posting your great screenies again Eric 8)

Thanks my friend.  I love this hobby/forum and even though I get behind on new scenery and add ons due to college and working full time, I got to peek my head in and share some V keys from time to time :) Take it easy.  

Great shots of the King Eric! Where did you get that livery from?

Wild paint job on that KA Eric, nice work!!

Adam

Thanks guys.  I got the repaint on Avsim.  Just search "Beechcraft King Air C90 (N96WA)" on Avsim library.  

Thanks guys for the nice comments, and glad you liked these.

Gee I could have sworn I had posted on this thread... this is where I got the idea to ask you about the REX products. In any event great set with some wild looking clouds! :)

Thanks buddy, and I probably wouldn't sim as much without FTX/Orbx scenery with REX textures.  

Nice, dramatic shots, Eric.

You have a real flair for this stuff,

Frank

Thanks Frank.  Having the pleasure to see incredible screenshots on this forum from The Master Iain and the rest of the community hopefully is rubbing off on my V key shots.  Always inspired by the shots here and no need to edit when the scenery and textures keep getting this good.  

Credit for the very clever paint job goes to Tobias Gruber. That must have taken hours and hours to do.

+1 to that Ron and we all appreciate the repaints you all provide us.  Adds to the enjoyment and value of the sim, thanks again.  

Archived