FSX - FTX Global - REX3/4

JTH1969

Very very cool! These are some of the most realistic shots I've ever seen of FSX at night. The realism is so true to life with OrbX's lighting that one can now use the lighting as a visual guide.

Fantastic shots, I would choose your best and put in the monthly competition.

Oooooooooooo that 4th one reminds me of a flight out of New Orleans years ago... ever seen "ball lightning"? :)

I gotta get around to buying REX the next time it comes on sale.

Later,

Tom Wunder

Thanks Gents.  Light bloom checked in FSX settings for those shots Utley.

And I guess I should have stated all the add-on's in these.  FTX Global - REX3/4 - Aerosofts Night Enviroment-Benelux - Posky 777 - Feelthere Embraer - Alabeo C-195 - IRIS/M@M F-15 -  Dino's F-35

All just "V" key, No post editing other than Logo and Convert to jpeg.

dvj, Probably a combo of both.  I am not sure if Night Environment overwrites all of the textures or not. But these add quite a bit of realism for sure.

And FTX Global is a must to have all of that upgraded texture base for N. E. to do what it does so well.

An Aviation Artist you are for sure. These are some of the best shots I have ever seen. Totally awesome.

WOW!  Thank you Mario.  Glad you enjoyed the shots. Thousands more on my FB Page, link is in my Sig.  ~   James

That "Night Environment" is impressive against those clouds.  What is Rex 3/4?  Right now I have original REX and Essentials and am considering '4'.  Would it be stand alone?

Hi.  Yes, Night Environment is really nice.  I have all 6 available as of now.  Aerosoft.com for more info.

REX3/4 is REX Essentials Plus Overdrive (now called REX3) And REX4 Texture Direct. 

Yes, REX4 Texture Direct is a stand alone product of 16GB of all new textures from REX,

but you can use REX3 as your weather engine and textures as well. 

They work together very nicely.  So when I say REX3/4 it means I am using textures from both products and REX3 as my weather engine in my shots.  ~  James

Archived