Anushka goes for the crawfish

dominique

A flight from Diamond Point to a small strip north of the Vancouver Island. A lot of gusty winds during that flight making Anushka difficult to trim (what did I say?)

The spotter's paradise

1%20copy.jpg

on my way

2%20copy.jpg

5%20copy.jpg

Arriving at Crawfish Lake

6%20copy.jpg

After a reconnaissance of the strip on the left, flying to the end of the valley (mercifully large enough) to double back.  Yes I forgot to open the cowls hence the black smoke!

7%20copy.jpg

base

8%20copy.jpg

Taking a large breath, the Xwind is nasty for such a large plane

10%20copy.jpg

skimming the trees

11%20copy.jpg

Down in one piece,

12%20copy.jpg

Thanks for the kind words, guys. The Sibwings An2 is indeed one of the 2013 highlights . She's a slow girl (well, she's faster than the Cub but that doesn't say much, does it ?)  but, as a short hauler, well suited for an OrbX scenery size and can go almost anywhere because of her STOL ability . You're well in charge (no autopilot) and if she has not the depth of an Accusim wonder you'd better look after your engine or else... I love the P40 type of startup too (flying wheel with a clutch). I hope that the announced update will come soon to cure minor bugs like the continuous morse beeping of the ADF (when you use it).

Great shots! I've never seen this airplane!

W-h-a-t?? You can't be serious!!! (In my best John McEnroe voice :lol:).

It's a *beauty* from Sibwings. Incredible flight model and fantastic modelling. I've plastered ORBX with shots of it. ***Highly recommended***!

Wonderful shots, Dominique, of one of my favourite liveries!

Adam.

W-h-a-t?? You can't be serious!!! (In my best John McEnroe voice :lol:).

It's a *beauty* from Sibwings. Incredible flight model and fantastic modelling. I've plastered ORBX with shots of it. ***Highly recommended***!

Wonderful shots, Dominique, of one of my favourite liveries!

Adam.

Lol...sorry, memory and age :D

I'll have to check it out :)

Archived