Where in the world am I ? - Episode 1

BradB

Looks like the UK ... particularly if the season is correctly set. I'm wondering whether the "Queen Victoria" hint is to do with Balmoral/Aberdeenshire <?>. I haven't got ORBX Scotland, so can't dive in and check my guess!Adam.

Season was set ahead a few days too fall .

Brad

Okay it looks like you gents need some help . It is not in the British Isles , but somewhere else in Europe .

Hmmmm ... only place I can think of is Hannover, Germany. She was from the House of Hanover - whilst Albert was Saxe-Coberg (I think!). I can't see any autobahns, though - nor any BMWs on them :lol:

I thought she died in the Isle of Wight <?>.

Hmmmm ... only place I can think of is Hannover, Germany. She was from the House of Hanover - whilst Albert was Saxe-Coberg (I think!). I can't see any autobahns, though - nor any BMWs on them :lol:

I thought she died in the Isle of Wight <?>.

Ouch, shit ... 2nd mistake today. Of course, wrong Victoria. We had our own Victoria - same family though. Quite embarrasing .... :blink:

These are the hills just S.W. of the city .

Brad

Correct Brad, typo by me SW not SE. I did not recognize that area, but it must be the Deister. Some people call it hills ... . I work around 40 miles west from there (just follow the Autobahn A2), with a view from my office to the Porta Westfalica, where the river Weser crosses some 1000 ft mountains. If you find this characteristic spot...

Archived