Bangkok to Koh Samui

kiwi stu

Im back in Thailand...again....cant seem to leave the place !!
Cw0O.jpg

Busy,Busy,Busy
7vPp.jpg

Some blending issues between FTXG and AA Sceneries
C3XRt.jpg

Koh Samui on the left and Koh Pang Yang on the right
oASdT.jpg

MIoP5.jpg

Bit of a crosswind,but all good,i got a few hundred hours in this bird now.  
nG0f.jpg
Cheers Stu

• 1 year later...

Hi Stu. Do you not have issues with the AA Samui and ORBX? I have Vector, Global and FS2010 and there is all sorts of issues when AA is applied, with and without the custom AA landclass.

Cheers.

Lots of issues for sure..just a good place to depart from and not look back

Stu

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lots of issues for sure..just a good place to depart from and not look back

Stu

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The default runway conflicts with the photoreal one and i get most of the autogen showing roofs but no actual walls. Shame because their Bangkok is one of the best payware airports i have ever seen, the lights are fantastic.

Still, it is a part of the world i am attached to maybe i'll have to do the flight in real life more often :)

Great shots Stu and seeing the Thai RJ casts my mind back to my first visit to Thailand in 1991. With Don Mueang having the RTAF base on the other side of the airport I didn't think I could use my camera. I can remember a 146 pulling up to the domestic terminal where I was waiting. It would have made a great photo as would so many other aircraft there including a yellow flying boat(Goose?). Once on the A310 which was taking me to Phuket, I was able to take a few shots, but I can still remember the missed ones! :(

Next year I was there during the Democracy Uprising and it was scary just seeing military uniforms speaking on all the tv channels, all other programmes had been taken off air. When I arrived at Don Meuang to catch my flight back to Oz, the place was swarming with soldiers. I asked if I could take photos and surprisingly was given a very polite yes. Thailand's image overseas had been given a battering so even the usually nasty passport control people were very friendly.

Anyway some great shots of Suvarnabhumi Airport and thanks for reminding me that I will be there on Thursday night :D :D :D

Archived