FTX Global Cyprus!

mikee

Hello guys, i am back from vacations and thought to share some shots from my country using ftxglobal!

Nicosia (capital)

1Baf.jpg

YuX1.jpg

mK27C.jpg

9w5qr.jpg

uoOFB.jpg

MqhgJ.jpg

Limassol (South coast)

WsxEr.jpg

qJtKR.jpg

tPLVf.jpg

Pafos (West coast)

hc6N3.jpg

tRvo.jpg

HexBh.jpg

Thanks for watching ::)

Thank you all very much for your nice comments, i appreciated it!  FTXGlobal has made a great job,  from default fsx to ftxglobal it's a huge difference!  Hope in the future ORBX with FTX Global openLC will include Cyprus as well!

Your shots bring back a lot of memories Mike, I was in Cyprus way back in the 60s, in fact I think I still have some old 8mm movies I took. :D  Beautiful shots of your homeland Mike !!

Adam

Thank you very much Adam for your comments! You should visit Cyprus nowdays, huge difference! (Eventhough we have the Turks on the northern part (occupying 40% of my country), still the rest of the island it is a beautiful place to visit)!

Great set, Mikee! Where did you get that Paphos airport from? And is the Avro Shackleton shown? ;)

Cheers

Mallard

Thanks a lot Mallard! I got it freeware from avsim (Max Kraus the same guy thaty developed YBCG Gold Coast) , great scenery, and yes you can see the Shackletons(2) ! Also the military base is included with some C-130's in the apron!

Ya Sou Mickee

I hope you had a nice Holliday :)

Screenshots are great and Cyprus looks really nice - as a local what is your opinion?

Ya Sou

Yia sou file Andrea! Indeed it is a huge difference now with ftxglobal than before!  Much more buildings,roads,forests etc... eventhough some work is still needed and i hope that with the open LC in the future it will become even more accurate! Hope you are ok and had(or have) nice holidays as well ::)

Yia sou file Andrea! Indeed it is a huge difference now with ftxglobal than before! Much more buildings,roads,forests etc... eventhough some work is still needed and i hope that with the open LC in the future it will become even more accurate! Hope you are ok and had(or have) nice holidays as well ::)

Yia Sou Mikee

I think the open landclass will improve things - these guys know what they are doing.

Look forward to some more piccys mate :)

Thanks for the information on the airport, Mikee! I remember spotting those Shackletons from the plane during a vacation some years back. Might have to check that out in the sim as well :)

Cheers

Mallard

Archived