Pacing Around

Eric C

Beautiful shot Eric !!

We have a new member that hung out at the screenshot forum at Flightsim with me, his mame is John and his handle is (Cavalierman). He wanted me to ask you if you would do a banner for him, he thinks they are really cool, so I thought maybe you would give him a shout if you are still doing them. He has a couple of posts, I think they were on page two or three.

Thank you Eric, :smile:

Adam

Cavalierman

Thanks a lot guys!

Welcome back. Stunning capture.

Thanks a lot my friend.  I've been working 2 Operations jobs at the Intl Airport and loving it, but missing my sim.  Once I learn the new roles better, I should be able to find some more sim time, but till then, get some good old flying in for me.  Take Care 8)

Beautiful shot Eric !!

We have a new member that hung out at the screenshot forum at Flightsim with me, his mame is John and his handle is (Cavalierman). He wanted me to ask you if you would do a banner for him, he thinks they are really cool, so I thought maybe you would give him a shout if you are still doing them. He has a couple of posts, I think they were on page two or three.

Thank you Eric, :smile:

Adam

Cavalierman

Thanks a lot Adam, I just sent Cavalierman a PM and hope to find some time this weekend to do some sig banners for some members.  It's on my To Do List indeed, and hope to get to them very soon.  

great shot nice title 

Thanks buddy, I couldn't edit the title after posting unfortunately, because I saw Alan have the same one for a recent post.  Sorry Alan, my mistake.

My thoughts, exactly!

Thanks a lot STIG, I don't know how often I'll be able to post or sim, but I'll try to keep a shot here and there coming from time to time :)

Love the plane and the shot Eric . 

Brad

Thanks a lot buddy.

I didnt catch that other post Eric. I was being genuine .

I wasn't implying anything from my comment my friend, sorry if you thought I did.  I just realized after posting that Alan had the same title for a post and I was going to add something in this post about it.  Remember, "We Sim in Peace" :)

Archived