Took something a bit lower and slower for the second round

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

On the horizon: London

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That fellow in the high-vis-jacket in the tower is quite unnerving - thought he was desperately trying to tell me something the way he's waving about

Posted Image

Posted Image

The level of detail in the buildings and on the ground (apron, runway etc.) is amazing. Certainly won't be tha last time I've visited here ;)

Cheers

Mallard

ORBX is cranking out truly incredible work....taking this "hobby" to unprecedented heights.

I've said it before...and I'll keep saying it...once you flown in an ORBX environment, there is NO going back.....EVERYTHING else pales in comparison.

ORBX is cranking out truly incredible work....taking this "hobby" to unprecedented heights.

I've said it before...and I'll keep saying it...once you flown in an ORBX environment, there is NO going back.....EVERYTHING else pales in comparison.

Great set of shots Sir and couldn't more with Stigs comments!

+1 - Great shots Mallard .

Brad

Thanks a lot for the comments. Elstree sure is one heck of a nice place to explore. If only the fella in the tower would pipe down a bit... ;)

Cheers

Mallard

PS - the two moving guys in the tower really caught my eye. That's activity where you normaly don't expect it. Very convincing...

Archived