to west

Posted Image

Posted Image

large and industrial

Posted Image

Posted Image

to traditional and pure nature

Posted Image

I've been having fun discovering Australia on your national day! Hope all you antipodians had a good one! ;)

Cheers

Mallard

PS - for those with problems identifying the airports: Cairns, 2 x Melbourne, 2 x Hervey Bay, 2 x Jandakot, 2 x Brisbane - and (obviously not an airport) Uluru/Ayers Rock

A fantastic set, Mallard. And a wonderful idea for Australia day. Of course I was guessing the airports, which is fun in itself (thanks for solving the quiz already).

By the way: Shots crisp and clear, with fantastic airplanes and angles selected. Congrats!

PS: Where did you get the fantastic repaing for the 737 in the last shot?

Thanks for the replies!

I'm just a bit saddend to hear the flooding news from Hervey Bay (and surroundings - they also showed the river in Bundaberg) and the problems currently being caused by the bad weather along the QLD and NSW coast. First the record temperatures with the fire hazard and then torrential rains... You Aussies really don't do things half-heartedly, do you?

Cheers

Mallard

What a fantastic set, and happy (belated) Australia Day to you Mallard! Approach to YMML and short finals to YPJT are my favourites, love the angles and the clarity in all shots. My thoughts go out to those caught up in the floods and fires over east too - over here on the west coast we have managed to avoid anything too drastic so far this summer.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived