With a TV copter from Coldstream to downtown MEL

Stillwater

Wow! What a set buddy, and I think I'll have to pay that heli pad a visit later this weekend :)

Eric, have fun landing the helipad (I found the Bell 206 is quite easy to control there).

Every time I try to pick up Miss Peopleflow, I end up with a certain digit pointing skyward. What's your secret? :P

Bruce, sorry I cannot give you a hint: When I parked next to her walkway and asked her to join a trip to a mexican restaurant downtown, she disappeared (the only option can be she entered the heli). Honestly I have to admit she did not show up anywhere else....

another cracking set of shots my friend you show off my home town very well!

Timmo, the scenery (as well as the original city....) is so fantastic, that nice views occur frequently there. It is a pity that Flinders street station has such a high bank to Yarra river in YMML2.0 - I hope for a perfect mesh in 3.0 ::) !

Eric, have fun landing the helipad (I found the Bell 206 is quite easy to control there).

Bruce, sorry I cannot give you a hint: When I parked next to her walkway and asked her to join a trip to a mexican restaurant downtown, she disappeared (the only option can be she entered the heli). Honestly I have to admit she did not show up anywhere else....

Timmo, the scenery (as well as the original city....) is so fantastic, that nice views occur frequently there. It is a pity that Flinders street station has such a high bank to Yarra river in YMML2.0 - I hope for a perfect mesh in 3.0 ::) !

likewise a little more work is required but a great job so far if i should say so!

Gerold, I think you'll find almost every native news helicopter for Melbourne has a repaint available at Ozx

www.aussiex.org

Thanks Ryan! There is so much good stuff at aussiex.org, that is a fantastic source of fun (and of work, unfortunately....) ::)

Lol, I started producing work there, you'll find over 100 default 206 paints there including an HD 4096 upgrade pack for the default jet ranger that I was a part of the development team on. Love looking at your Heli pics :)

Archived