8 pics from NZNI, ooohhh, la la

rockliffe

Well I have to say those are some of the nicest FS screenshots I've seen all year. Well done Howard :)

Thanks JV, praise indeed, appreciated.

Howard,

What are your inspector settings? Im getting jagged lines everywhere...

But they look great! :)

Unsure whether it is correct protocol to answer things unrelated to the screenie, so if you want any further info Cameron then just PM me. Here you go, make sure AA is unticked in FSX and if you want to help with blurries, then hand back filtering to FSX and use application controlled. Also note I am running passive Vsync @ 1/2 refresh rate, you can only do this if locked at 30fps and running one of the latest drivers. Cheers.

Posted Image

Excellent shots oward...re they "Straight out of the box" or touched up in anyway?

Love the Green fields...

Hi Dave, no, all my pics are slightly edited, some more than others. Mostly, after recomposing, I add a little bloom, contrast and sharpening.

Brilliant set there Howard, NZNI is very addictive already..

It certainly is James. I can't remember the last time I was knocked sideways with a scenery and it's performance.

wow mate some stunner shots there,thanks for sharing!

Cheers Chris, appreciated

Thanks JV, praise indeed, appreciated.

Unsure whether it is correct protocol to answer things unrelated to the screenie, so if you want any further info Cameron then just PM me. Here you go, make sure AA is unticked in FSX and if you want to help with blurries, then hand back filtering to FSX and use application controlled. Also note I am running passive Vsync @ 1/2 refresh rate, you can only do this if locked at 30fps and running one of the latest drivers. Cheers.

Legend Howard! Many thanks. Will try these settings tomorrow. :)

but you cheated! :o:P

By that do you mean 'cos of a slight edit. Mmm, well, I always say that 'we take photos but we create photographs.' There are not many photographers, well probably none, that do not edit their work to some degree. I simply try to make my pics look a little more creative and interesting. ;) BTW, what enhancing I do is very limited, slight increase in saturation and contrast, and a little bit of bloom added. It's the difference between editing and enhancing I guess...

By that do you mean 'cos of a slight edit. Mmm, well, I always say that 'we take photos but we create photographs.' There are not many photographers, well probably none, that do not edit their work to some degree. I simply try to make my pics look a little more creative and interesting. ;) BTW, what enhancing I do is very limited, slight increase in saturation and contrast, and a little bit of bloom added. It's the difference between editing and enhancing I guess...

I was just joking with you. I think many people adjust their photos on here. My brother and I recently had a similar discussion though. Im a big fan of catching reality looking good and hes a big fan of 'setting up a shot'. I really like my approach better but I get far fewer shots. and there are many shots that I have missed. you dont know you need to take them until after its too late. he, on the other hand, sets up a shot and keeps taking it until he gets it 'right'. To me, 'right' is when the photo makes you feel the spirit of the imagery and if you miss it, its gone for good.

Very pleasing on the eye Howard - you must be in awe to post multiple screenies. Thank you, they are wonderful, as soon as my problems are solved NZNI will be on my credit card statement.

Archived