PFj patch?

marshkop

Hi marshkop,

actually, it's not "goin" too well. The patch is almost ready for release but the passing of my mom last week has brought all work on my part to a screeching halt. Current plans are to pick up PFJ SP1 again on Monday for a final round of testing.

Cheers, Holger

Hi marshkop,

actually, it's not "goin" too well. The patch is almost ready for release but the passing of my mom last week has brought all work on my part to a screeching halt. Current plans are to pick up PFJ SP1 again on Monday for a final round of testing.

Cheers, Holger

So sorry to hear that Holger,

My deepest condolences and sympathy to you

Dear Holger,

So sorry to hear of your loss.

My sincerest condolences.

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

Might I also take the time to thank you for all of your superb work.

Kindest regards

Paul

Oh boy, thats somthin you dont expect to hear. Completely understand and wont ask again. I lost my dad a little while ago also. There is nothing I can say, but I'm very sorry to hear that Holger. God be with you and yours at this time.

Hi marshkop,

Cheers, Holger

So sorry Holger, My Mom died in surgery in 86 and my dad in 94. Right now Maggie's mom. my "second Mom' is in hospital with heart failure and renal failure. Really can sympathise.

Cathy

Holger,

We were saddened to hear the news of your loss. May we offer our heartfelt condolences. We suffered the same loss last year and know how difficult it is to go through. May you and your family's burdon be eased with great haste.

Warmest regards,

mal

Hi all,

many thanks for all the kind words and thoughts! It helps to know that none of us is ever alone in these kinds of situation and that compassion remains a strong point of humankind.

I'm still knee deep in the usual post-funeral swamp of bureaucracy and to-do lists but the flight home is booked and my work life will (hopefully) return to normal soon. We plan to have the PFJ service pack ready for release within 7-10 days. Thanks for your patience!

Cheers, Holger

No worries there mate its ready when its ready our hobby wont grind to a halt in ten days so its not a problem Holger im glad you are alright mate these things take time to heal i know that alright you take care.

cheers

Iain

I am a tad late in his, Holger - but my belated condolences. Went through this a couple of years ago with my mother, so I can relate. May the memories you hold always bring joy to your heart.

Best regards,

Archived