AUSP4 DVD Cover Contest Winner!

John Venema

Hello all,

Once again, please let me thank everyone who posted up an entry for this impromptu little contest! There were some simply beautiful shots, many of which we will feature on our official FTX website for the AU product pages.

Some entries will also be featured on the DVD artwork, such as the back cover, inside cover and the actual DVD media itself.

But there can only be one winner, so congratulations to "ftxthebest" (appropriate name, hehe!) for this beautiful riverscape shot - http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=31701.msg270901#msg270901  - Please send me a PM to provide me with your shipping address for the AUSP4 DVD and the YMEN DVD. We'll ship those together when YMEN is released.

Posted Image

UPDATE: Here's some photos of the other screenshots I've used for the rest of the AUSP4 packaging.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Congratulations, an excellent shot and choice.

I was only looking at that thread yesterday out of interest, and as soon as I saw that shot, I knew it was in with a very good chance. Technically the composition was pretty much spot on, and ideal for a commercial product. There were some other really good shots too, I hope to see those somewhere.

Again, well done, the win was most definitely deserved.

:o Thank you very much ORBX team and thanks all of you guys for your comments. I've just seen this since I had no internet connection for the last couple of days due to some technical issues with my provider. I also caught a cold that really put me on medication and bed rest  :(. But he he this really cheers me up  . Some really great shots out there and all of them portrays one of the best scenery ever created for FSX. Thank you ORBX team for really making our virtual flights extremely enjoyable.

Congratulations from me also to ftxthebest!

I think this screenshot contest brought quite a bunch of fantastic captures, it must have been hard to judge!

The winner shot is indeed a special one among so many great shots.

But hey, did I see some of Redline's shots also inside the package and on the DVD? ;)

Archived