It's so True!

FILOU

It is the plane which is in the foreground on my shots but it is the second which interests me enormously.The Simmers dreamed of MSFS 2020 but I dream of much more! I dream of the whole earth with TrueEarth. It's a little "pearl" . Do you know that this series of products is of incredible quality and far above what currently exists! @Anna Cicognani  Do you need a perfume, a piece of cheese , a good bottle or a postcard from the Eiffel Tower ?  what can i do other than use my french education to get you to continue the story?

V14FIyT.png

GfnOtAI.jpg

jLoTrFG.jpg

u8yQIHa.png

gXDPAIo.jpg

5pjbetv.jpg

bgtluTp.jpg

a4K8pwf.jpg

CRqgATq.jpg

2dVff0P.jpg

xM0BlbB.jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, FILOU said:

It is the plane which is in the foreground on my shots but it is the second which interests me enormously.The Simmers dreamed of MSFS 2020 but I dream of much more! I dream of the whole earth with TrueEarth. It's a little "pearl" . Do you know that this series of products is of incredible quality and far above what currently exists! @Anna Cicognani  Do you need a perfume, a piece of cheese , a good bottle or a postcard from the Eiffel Tower ?  what can i do other than use my french education to get you to continue the story?

These look really great, Filou.

17 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

Wonderful shots. Before they do TrueEarth for the whole Earth, maybe they manage OpenLC for the whole Earth:D

That sounds really great, Lars.

• Like 2

Agree the TE series with a favourite plane is sim heaven! No news about TE upgrade/integration with XP 12 is poor form and at this stage who knows! Yes MSFS is top dog now but I do like choice, especially what XP offers. I live in hope!

John.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 5/15/2023 at 1:34 PM, FILOU said:

I dream of the whole earth with TrueEarth.

Nice dream. Tony Wroblewski once said, if I am right, that he can only create TE scenery for regions where he can get imagery for a reasonable price.

And there is no way for scenery designers to create aerial imagery by themself because an entire satellite system is needed.

So the imagery is the main problem. Very nice shots in your set! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, John Mac said:

I asked him about doing the whole island of Ireland

Good example, I would very much like to have it. I have some freeware orthoscenery for Ireland but the imagery is not TE quality of course. 

There are some more interesting situations. I have the really wonderful TE Netherlands for P3d but they never did TE for Germany so flying over to Germany 

brings me to the landclass region sceneries which are not TE as well and so on....and if I fly south to Belgium in P3d I fly into FTX Global for Europe.

And if I fly from Salzburg to Klagenfurt (Austria) in MSFS I will very much enjoy some imagery which is really not TE as well. This is because on Bing 

parts of Austria have bad imagery. The approach to create firstclass simulator scenery for the entire world is somehow difficult.