Are you an addict?

paulb

4 hours ago, wain71 said:

well I don't know what I am then, probably beyond help....just looking at my Orbx backup folder-  1.37TB's....

Drive H xplane 0.99TB

Drive E p3d 1.35TB's

Drive D msfs 720gb's

I daren't look at my P3D and XP drives Wayne! :lol:

• Like 2

Am I an addict - good question Paul ! -------   I wish you hadn't asked;)

Last month I rebuilt my PC to cope with MSFS - and install some 2 TB drives - and at that time - I decided to include P3DV5

on one of them and installed - 12 Globals - 13 Regions - 10 True Earths - 6 Cityscapes - 40 airports - 8 Aircraft - 23 Miscellaneous item

all bought from Orbx - plus a raft of Carenado - Just flight -  etc - and I just looked at the properties  - which amount to 713 GB -- none of

which I have made use to this date???

Added to this - I just checked my MSFS Drive and it shows 650 GBs - which includes 78 items from Orbx

Q.E.D. - Yes !! -  I am an addict - (and - possibly -  Orbx are delighted - that I am )

I'm not sure my missus would be happy to know this:o

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

I have just read about the rehab treatment.

Apparently you remove or uninstall one unnecessary addon per day from your Community folder until you reach a more socially acceptable level of addons as deemed by your fellow addicts,

Harsh but no pain no gain as they say.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

I have just read about the rehab treatment.

Apparently you remove or uninstall one unnecessary addon per day from your Community folder until you reach a more socially acceptable level of addons as deemed by your fellow addicts,

Harsh but no pain no gain as they say.

I'm in that process

Checking which one I can really remove

When I don't work I jump from bed right to my computer, is the first thing I do even before peeing and making coffee, turn on the sim and when do I shut it down? When I sadly have to go to bed, so I think I am an addict.

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1