Bryce, twice as nice at any price.

Jack Sawyer

Great images Jack and very noble of that man to stable your jet for you.

Where I live is 440ft amsl so to see areas that are 5000ft plus makes it hard for me to imagine.

Again when you think the Grand Canyon is not too far away and that is a mile deep!:)

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Great images Jack and very noble of that man to stable your jet for you.

Where I live is 440ft amsl so to see areas that are 5000ft plus makes it hard for me to imagine.

Again when you think the Grand Canyon is not too far away and that is a mile deep!:)

Thanks Martyn.  He was nice, he said I could even put up Led Zeppelin blacklight posters on the wall too as well as a Velvet Elvis painting!  How cool is that?

Yeah, the Grand Canyon, I wish I had visited it, a mile deep, dang, a mile.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn.  He was nice, he said I could even put up Led Zeppelin blacklight posters on the wall too as well as a Velvet Elvis painting!  How cool is that?

Yeah, the Grand Canyon, I wish I had visited it, a mile deep, dang, a mile.

Nice pics Jack. You have to hand it to the locals to help out with a nice cozy hanger. Have to top you on the Grand Canyon mate, did the tourist thing when we were in Vegas, absolutely stunning and a bit scarey when the chopper pilot got a bit close to those cliffs. He found a spot to land and broke out the chicken and champers.:D

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Nice pics Jack. You have to hand it to the locals to help out with a nice cozy hanger. Have to top you on the Grand Canyon mate, did the tourist thing when we were in Vegas, absolutely stunning and a bit scarey when the chopper pilot got a bit close to those cliffs. He found a spot to land and broke out the chicken and champers.:D

Cool Don.  That must have been outstanding, but, um, what are champers?

• Like 2

Great shots of this airport and area. Been to Bryce Canyon a few years ago, hiked all around it and also the Grand Canyon North Rim. Actually spent like 6 days at the Grand Canyon, hiking into it, along the rim, all around it. Absolutely religious experience I tell you. Love that place. And as far as elevation goes, my house sits a little over 6000 ft in elevation. Your body really has to climatize to the elevation when you visit or move here, as the oxygen levels are lower.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Great shots of this airport and area. Been to Bryce Canyon a few years ago, hiked all around it and also the Grand Canyon North Rim. Actually spent like 6 days at the Grand Canyon, hiking into it, along the rim, all around it. Absolutely religious experience I tell you. Love that place. And as far as elevation goes, my house sits a little over 6000 ft in elevation. Your body really has to climatize to the elevation when you visit or move here, as the oxygen levels are lower.

Thanks Landon.  I would also feel a hike in this area would be a religious experience.  I sure do miss my park, a lot.

• Like 1