Arlington scenery near Snohomish 1 shot

andiflyit

Hi all,

this was on the way back after surviving my shot for the contest and it's really a great scenery.

Very large and a lot to see, of course better with GA aircraft. It's Xplane 11.55 and TE scenery around.

And the Zibo 737-800x which is absolutely great. It's a free mod for the default 737 and it's so good that,

as far as I know, nobody did a 737 NGX payware for Xplane. Tell me if I am wrong...:) 

eWLNwEs.jpg

Thank you very much for viewing!

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, paulb said:

Great shot Andreas :).

Thanks a lot Paul! :)

8 minutes ago, BradB said:

Wonderful shot Andreas , looking forward to your first shots with XP12 . :):rollmyeyes:

Thank you John, glad you like the shot. For XP12 we will have to wait, they will need a minimum of 2 years to make it work like 11.55 :D

I am kidding but I really think that XP 11.55 with the Vulkan runs extremly well. I have full frames everywhere, doesn't matter which 

combination of scenery and complex aircraft. And look at my video card, it's a 1060 6 GB and this not too much...

Edited by andiflyit
  • Like 5

22 hours ago, Caluma65 said:

Very nice shots indeed.  Cheers,

Calum

20 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice shot Andreas!

20 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

One heck of a good looking image Andreas :) 

14 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Great shot Andreas.

Don

Thank you all very much gentlemen! :)

9 hours ago, wain71 said:

great shot Andreas, the IXEG 737 Classic is a great plane, they say it will be updated for XP12 once the MU is done, I know it's not a NGX but it is well done...

Thank you Wayne, I hope they will bring it to XP12. But this will all be a long way anyway....

• Like 3