Secret Airline

adambar

11 minutes ago, BradB said:

You learn something every day , thanks Janet ; I mean Adam . Plenty of all white 737’s flying at night out of Texas for the Big Apple too …….:blink:

Are these the ones that head north full and return empty (nudge nudge, wink wink).;);):huh:

Just asking for a friend.:)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BradB said:

You learn something every day , thanks Janet ; I mean Adam . Plenty of all white 737’s flying at night out of Texas for the Big Apple too …….:blink:

They are not Janet planes John. I know what they are, but I just better keep my yap shut. :D

Thank you John. :) 

Watch Monkey Werx on You tube.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Are these the ones that head north full and return empty (nudge nudge, wink wink).;);):huh:

Just asking for a friend.:)

No, Janet is strictly used for Area 51 and other secret government site's. They use regular airlines and private charter airlines.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, paulb said:

Great shots Adam :). Interesting story about Janet. I did not know that. I guess I can't buy a flight ticket then? ;):unsure:

Employees are not allowed to talk about anything they have seen or heard and everyone has a secret clearance. They say there are other areas near Area 51 that are much much stranger.

Thank you Paul. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/24/2022 at 8:37 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Cool shots.  I used to see these all the time there.  Had a friend who used to fly on them all the time, they wanted me to fly on them but I turned it down.

Thank you Jack. :)

On 8/24/2022 at 11:48 AM, lifejogger said:

Super shots Adam, that last shot looks real.

Thank you John. :)

On 8/24/2022 at 3:59 PM, Sniper31 said:

Super cool set of images Adam! I may or may not know a few things about JANET, but then, well, you know...I don't want to have too "silence" anyone :D:ph34r:

Indeed. :D

Thank you Landon. :)

On 8/25/2022 at 8:33 AM, wain71 said:

nice shots Adam, what's really weird is I was reading about Janet only yesterday.....:o

That's weird. :D

Thank you Wayne. :)

• Like 1