Yup wheels up

Just posted these to prove I CAN do it :D Really easy to work the gear up, thought it was going to be a strain on my feeble brain, but no, it all worked out well, and the girl looks really purty with her wheels tucked away.:) As I explained to Adam, my problem with the gear was a file problem, not the aircraft, (or me):)

Don 

1037908215_MSFSGrummanwheelsup1.thumb.JPG.3c4e606bd35cb414d1483cf3c7fde070.JPG

1426629505_MSFSGrummanwheelsup2.thumb.JPG.30f6ce7e62158807e279a86a694c5b6f.JPG

44151933_MSFSGrummanwheelsup3.thumb.JPG.c467fb0337d549a978064afa8ba8b933.JPG

Just  can't wait for A2A or some other dev, to put out the B17. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

That man Percy Veerance did the trick!;)

Glad you have it sorted Don but looking at the title I thought you had the opposite and had forgotten to put the wheels down on your plane for landing.

WOnderful images as well.:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

That man Percy Veerance did the trick!;)

Glad you have it sorted Don but looking at the title I thought you had the opposite and had forgotten to put the wheels down on your plane for landing.

WOnderful images as well.:)

Thanks Martyn, at my age anything is possible, forgetting to drop the undercart that is.:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wain71 said:

nice work Don, now you just have to remember they are up when it's time to land the thing...

Funny thing is when I loaded it today, it was sitting on the ground, wheels up. Couldn't fix it at first, then with a little thought, I remembered trying to use the gear lever on my Bravo - it didn't like that, so back to manual way, all good now. Thanks

Don

• Like 2

9 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Nice shots again Don and you are practicing successfully with the thing there. :)

There is a freeware B17 for P3d, it's good. 

Thanks mate, I actually have the A2A B17 in P3D, absolutely magic plane. Rarely fly in P3D these days basically because it freezes up on me, spoils the fun.

Don 

• Sad 1