Brussels Airport - EBBR

ikbenik

As Brussels Airport is the major airport of my country it is a must to have it available and I was pleased how good Orbx-partner Aerosoft represent it as the real deal because I have often frequented this airport and compared with enthousiasm. I never seen such a fidel representation of the reality. Hereby a lot of scerenshots because there is a lot to see here.

EBBR-Overview-16.jpg

EBBR-Overview-15.jpg

EBBR-Overview-20.jpg

EBBR-Overview-19.jpg

EBBR-Overview-18.jpg

EBBR-E190-TUI-0.jpg

EBBR-E190-TUI-2.jpg

EBBR-E190-TUI-3.jpg

EBBR-Overview-2.jpg

EBBR-Overview-17.jpg

EBBR-E190-TUI-5.jpg

EBBR-E190-TUI-7.jpg

EBBR-E190-TUI-6.jpg

EBBR-Overview-3.jpg

EBBR-Overview-4.jpg

EBBR-Overview-5.jpg

EBBR-Overview-8.jpg

EBBR-Overview-9.jpg

EBBR-Overview-10.jpg

EBBR-Overview-21.jpg

EBBR-Overview-26.jpg

EBBR-Overview-27.jpg

EBBR-Overview-24.jpg

EBBR-Overview-25.jpg

EBBR-Overview-28.jpg

EBBR-Overview-23.jpg

EBBR-Overview-22.jpg

EBBR-B737-800-Corendon-7.jpg

EBBR-Overview-29.jpg

• Like 8

Wonderful images here! I have been waiting for this airport to drop on Orbx (I know it's been available elsewhere for a little while now). Such great detail development in this scenery package. :) 

Landon

Surprising that some of the ground textures, especially the roads and road markings, are so poor.  Blurred textures in some of the screenshots.  Given that the other textures are much sharper, I wonder why the roads and road markings are so much lower quality.

Jerry

41 minutes ago, happytraveller said:

Surprising that some of the ground textures, especially the roads and road markings, are so poor.  Blurred textures in some of the screenshots.  Given that the other textures are much sharper, I wonder why the roads and road markings are so much lower quality.

Jerry

Hello Jerry,

That's a common issue in most airport sceneries. In most cases the surrounding roads nearby are of default resolution from the satelite view at the world-location.

Only a few scenery-makers have include their surrounding road(s) handmade in same quality as the airport itself, a pitty indeed in my opinion not applied by all vendors.

Regards,

Johnny