Any race tracks in Australia V2 ? P3D

Al Teich

Hello. I'm considering to buy Australia V2 for P3D and would like to know if there are any race tracks included ? Nah, not for horse racing, which is popular in Down Under.

I mean the V8's...

Tracks such as Sandown, Winton, Symmons Plains, Phillip Island ...

I own Germany South and North and pretty much all race tracks are included. Some of them photoreal (Nordschleife) and some of them very basic (Lausitzring). Germany South and North aren't photoscenerys ! Same as Australia V2.

Would be great if someone who has Australia V2 installed could do a research.

Thanks a lot in advance.

P.S.: I know that there is a payware Bathurst scenery which includes the famous Mount Panorama track. But I am only asking for Aus V2.

If you purchase Bathurst (YBTH) airport, that was released a few years ago, on top of Australia V2, you get a pretty good representation of Mt Panorama. Do a search on this forum and you will see some pix. 

Aussie

If you purchase Bathurst (YBTH) airport, that was released a few years ago, on top of Australia V2, you get a pretty good representation of Mt Panorama. Do a search on this forum and you will see some pix. 

eg:

Aussie

7 hours ago, Aussie123 said:

Aussie

Thanks you very much Aussie, although this doesn't really answers my question. So if I am reading between your lines, there aren't any racetracks individually created in Australia V2 ? Only the addon "Bathurst" has the Mt.Panorama racetrack included. Is that correct ?

Phillip Island is there as is Albert Park. Calder Raceway only has the mesh for the banking on the Thunderdome but it is farmland!

Nothing except for the lake at Sandown the rest being houses.

Winton has some of the perimeter roads and I assume they are the gravel traps for the run offs but no actual circuit.

Hope this is of help and if I have the time I will try and see if there are any other tracks in the other cities but I don't like your chances.

• Like 7

Thanks so much.

To have Phillip Island race track is huge  as I am planning to build my home base in the Melbourne area anyway. Not having Sandown is a bit of a bummer as it means that also the adjacent horse race course isn't displayed. But it is what it is ...

Please don't search any longer. That's definitely enough info for now. I could do the search myself once I bought Australia V2. Bathurst could be next on my list.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Al Teich said:

Thanks so much.

To have Phillip Island race track is huge  as I am planning to build my home base in the Melbourne area anyway. Not having Sandown is a bit of a bummer as it means that also the adjacent horse race course isn't displayed. But it is what it is ...

Please don't search any longer. That's definitely enough info for now. I could do the search myself once I bought Australia V2. Bathurst could be next on my list.

Glad to be of help. Flemington racecourse is shown and the rest of Melbourne CBD has had some excellent work done on it.

I am sure you will enjoy flying around this vast country, there is so much to see.:)

• Like 4