Welcome to the Town of Roses - Molde Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator!

This looks amazing and an instant purchase for me, but please please Finn in times of so many free and pay AI addons like AIG, Simple traffic and more on the way soon as well as all those of us that use VATSIM or IVAO please make the static airliners be optional. Not only do they take up parking space but also it detracts from the immersion having "fake" non moving aircraft just standing there, at least in my opinion. 

Mike

Edited by Mikael Cedergren

1 hour ago, Mikael Cedergren said:

This looks amazing and an instant purchase for me, but please please Finn in times of so many free and pay AI addons like AIG, Simple traffic and more on the way soon as well as all those of us that use VATSIM or IVAO please make the static airliners be optional. Not only do they take up parking space but also it detracts from the immersion having "fake" non moving aircraft just standing there, at least in my opinion. 

Mike

I think there will be a configuration option in the Orbx central where you can turn statics on/off. Theres a bunch of airport sceneries that have this option already to turn on/off statics.

2 minutes ago, Scandinavian said:

That's unfortunate. :( 

Also please don't overdo the winter textures. I know the crews around Norway take pride in clearing runways and aprons.

They are world class for sure!

Unfortunately nothing I can do about winter textures. It's all handled by the sim these days..