First Screenshots at Bristol International

renault

First of all , I would like to thank Jack at Orbx Partner Pilot Plus, for the excellent customer support he provided me with a minor startup

issue I had with the scenery.

In a few  words it was excellent, timely and thoughtful. It is very much appreciated.:)

There is a lot to explore here, so here are just a few of my first shots.

And for John @BradB, there are no singing and dancing folks , but the ones who I discovered are both realistically rendered and are animated in a real life scenario

And for such a detailed airport , there is no impact on my system running everything on Ultra settings.:)

Thanks very much for viewing

Cheers

Pete

1-Flight-Simulator-2021-08-30-12-06-24.j

2-Flight-Simulator-2021-08-30-12-07-42.j

3-Flight-Simulator-2021-08-30-12-08-35.j

4-Flight-Simulator-2021-08-30-12-11-44.j

5-Flight-Simulator-2021-08-30-12-12-22.j

6-Flight-Simulator-2021-08-30-12-13-18.j

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Pilot Plus said:

Hi Pete,

Thank you for sharing your experience and kind thoughts!

A great set of first shots and we are looking forward to seeing more if they should arise!

:D

Thanks.  I'm pleased you enjoyed it :)

I really am enjoying it.  Your team has done well, very well indeed:)

Cheers & thanks again for what you are doing!

Pete

PS- just about to put up part II

2 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Great shots, the first two look like real photos.

Thanks John :)

See you. All the best

Pete

1 hour ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

That is really cool looking scenery.  :)  Neat with the cool little features you can find. 

It is a lot of fun to do just that:)

Cheers

Pete

48 minutes ago, BradB said:

Looking grand Pete , but for me I could care less what's in the Terminal ; been there done that . :)8):D

Thanks John :)

Isn't it wonderful though that we are all different with different interests. :)

I've mentioned this before I believe, but to me MS2020 is a wonderful example of what is

called "Disruptive Innovation" - Google is your friend here. Lots of fascinating stuff on it. 

For me its good to see that Developers are beginning to explore the "art of the possible" and what that may look like.

We've grown up with simulation technologies from the earliest days and we all enjoy certain aspects  of the genre.

But in saying that, I really do like MS2020 and every time I use it I am constantly reminded of not what it is today, but

what it has the possibility to become.  And I'm also reminded of the time when my industry went through a major

and drastic change due to emerging new technology and innovative ideas - the stone age didn't end because

we ran out of rocks. It ended because people found a better way to do things.

But gosh, my friend to think that we now have the ability to fly anywhere in the world with only a desktop computer

and our imaginations isn't that something :). We truly are in the best of times and we can all enjoy our own individual

aspects of what makes this hobby so great.

All the best

Pete

Edited by renault
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2