The F-14 Tomcat in his best environment

ikbenik

The decor that the F14 Tomcat suits best is cruising over the seas and thanks to the enhanced AI Vessels, by Orbx-partner Seafront Simulations, these ships forms the best background to snap some spectacular shots. But piloting this speedy bird low over the waterline is risky and you can observe that in last screenshot.

Channel-Vessels-F14-1.jpg

Channel-Vessels-F14-2.jpg

Channel-Vessels-F14-3.jpg

Channel-Vessels-F14-4.jpg

Channel-Vessels-F14-5.jpg

Channel-Vessels-F14-6.jpg

Channel-Vessels-F14-7.jpg

Channel-Vessels-F14-8.jpg

Channel-Vessels-F14-9.jpg

Channel-Vessels-F14-10.jpg

Channel-Vessels-F14-11.jpg

A wrong maneuvre and splashed upside down in the See, luckely saved by a helpful sailor in a nearby catamaran sailing boat:

Channel-Vessels-F14-12.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, BradB said:

Fantastic shots , you need to pickup the payware carrier that just came out . Then you could 

really be “Top Gun” around here . 

I did successfully but can't show screenshots of it because the Carrier Addon is non-Orbx and non-Orbx partner, so not allowed here in this forum :(

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ikbenik said:

I did successfully but can't show screenshots of it because the Carrier Addon is non-Orbx and non-Orbx partner, so not allowed here in this forum :(

That's a shame .......:(:(

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, ikbenik said:

My take is that all the time we see non Orbx aircraft in the Sim's , personally I would treat the Carrier as another aircraft . Just my two cents .

• Thanks 1