Tim Tam Too

HI all. On the "Winter Time Comes Early" thread, a fervid discussion of Australian Tim Tam tea cookies/biscuits has been unfolding. My wife, who is a dedicated tea drinker, saw the discussion and marched off to Amazon to try them. Our package arrived today. Very chocolate, very Australian, very good. Our next experiment will be "The Tim Tam Explosion" in which a Tim Tam is used as a straw to suck tea. If there are further uses for Tim Tams, I don't want to hear about them.

image.jpeg.eb2e2039c83159ee7dd5902ec17c4fbf.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

If you eat enuf of 'em they are quite an efficient laxative although it seems you have discovered that already - personally I don't even have to eat one to get that effect - just looking at them does it for me .....

• Haha 6

39 minutes ago, TerribleT said:

If you eat enuf of 'em they are quite an efficient laxative although it seems you have discovered that already - personally I don't even have to eat one to get that effect - just looking at them does it for me .....

I've got another colonoscopy the end of next month , i hate the prep you have to take for them . This sounds right up my alley ( so to speak ) the Tim Tam explosion technique  ......:(>:(:o:D

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, BradB said:

I've got another colonoscopy the end of next month , i hate the prep you have to take for them . This sounds right up my alley ( so to speak ) the Tim Tam explosion technique  ......:(>:(:o:D

This post is a little late for me , I had the roto rootor a few weeks ago. :D  But I did bookmark this for the next one. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Never heard of these until yesterday, Amazon about 10 quid for 2 packs?....have to look around maybe Tesco?.....

I remember when I told everyone how I liked Oreos but couldn't get them, then they were everywhere in the UK and I had packets everywhere I looked...

I could live on coffee and biscuits...and maybe the odd glass of rum..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

10 hours ago, TerribleT said:

If only I had known this 30 years ago. It would have saved me a fortune not getting married and buying Tim Tams instead for the same effect.:huh::o:lol::ph34r:

• Haha 6