Up to Zimbabwe

Stillwater

I think (or hope) South African Airways still serve regional flights, for example out of Jo´burg...

tK3mizM.jpg

... and over Botsuana. It could be a good option to visit the Okavango Delta from here...

Hh4dhJQ.jpg

... but as the new scenery is not available in P3D, I went on to the Victoria Falls. Can you spot them in the background?

vit6buk.jpg

I´ll park at FVFA for some hours, so that you can visit the falls!

xZww4Rf.jpg

Nice shots mate. My mum has an embarrassing photo of me wearing my speedos/dicktogs with my siblings at Devils Gorge Vic Falls (it was very misty) I was about 12 years old. I won’t share it as it was in the 70’s. Thanks for the memories Gerold.

Cheers

Graeme :)

9 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine set these Gerold.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain!

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

WOnderful views Gerold, it would be great to see the Okavango Delta in P3D but for the time being we will have to use our imaginations.:)

So sad with all the people losing their jobs everywhere.:(

That would be quite the scenery, also iin P3D. But I do not expect someone to pay the development nowadays. Perhaps better travel in real?

These job losses are dramatic, no doubt travel industry will surely have some poor years to come.

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice shots Gerold!

Thank you Jack!

3 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Excellent shots and comments Gerold.

My pleasure John. Even with this short flight...

2 hours ago, boetie said:

Nice shots mate. My mum has an embarrassing photo of me wearing my speedos/dicktogs with my siblings at Devils Gorge Vic Falls (it was very misty) I was about 12 years old. I won’t share it as it was in the 70’s. Thanks for the memories Gerold.

Cheers

Graeme :)

You cause memories here with your story as well, Graeme. Do not hesitate to post a nice speedo 70s shot here, we all have similar ones from that time!

Archived