Exploring Brisbane in a Ju 52

bernd1151

3 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Nice flight and shots, Bernd. I remember the traffic jams on those streets in real life, MSFS looks a bit different in this respect...

Many thanks, Gerold. Oh yes, I remember those jams too, similar to the ones that I experienced in Sydney and Melbourne. But when you then go to Taipeh or Seoul, you'll find Brisbane traffic to be quite normal :)

1 hour ago, BradB said:

Fine set of shots Bernd . :):)

I'm glad you like them, John

46 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Awesome shots Bernd!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much, John!

19 minutes ago, adambar said:

Well done Bernd, she looks good in MSFS. Great shots as well. :)

Thanks a lot, Adam. Yeah, I also think, she came out quite ok for her age :)

1 hour ago, bernd1151 said:

Brisbane traffic to be quite normal

What I meant, basically, is: The MSFS looks is so perfect. So perfect that I totally miss a bit of life, like people or cars or any other thing. It looks just too sterile for me.

But then - it is a flight sim...

59 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

What I meant, basically, is: The MSFS looks is so perfect. So perfect that I totally miss a bit of life, like people or cars or any other thing. It looks just too sterile for me.

But then - it is a flight sim..

Ok, now I understand Gerold. You are correct and I hope that this will be rectified over time. Some of us have successfully ported Henrik Nielsen's AI ship traffic to MSFS, which ads greatly to the immersion. Now we need proper street traffic. What I love about MSFS, there is a huge number of people, who devote their time to make this sim better, and all for free!! You won't find this in this quantity in P3D or XP11. So, I'm convinced that it won't take too long, before we have cars and even people populating cities. But to experience a nice Chardonnay with a  dozen oysters at Mosman Rowers, we don't need a sim, we want to be there in person. So, just in case, we happen to be in Sydney at the same time, may I invite you :)

12 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

But to experience a nice Chardonnay with a  dozen oysters at Mosman Rowers, we don't need a sim, we want to be there in person. So, just in case, we happen to be in Sydney at the same time, may I invite you :)

You make my day Bernd. Sure I have plans in the desk already, and I´ll tell you as sool as they mature!

I already have the taste of your Chardonnay in my mouth... :P

Archived