MSFS update today...

wain71

7 hours ago, wolfko said:

Snow and ice coverage!!! They made my day!

The live weather now in MSFS is finally working to perfection , along with the snow and ice ;  It is a nice Xmas present for me this year . :):D

1 hour ago, BradB said:

The live weather now in MSFS is finally working to perfection , along with the snow and ice ;  It is a nice Xmas present for me this year . :):D

What I really like is that you can just go to clear weather and it magically disappears.

We got 35 cm last night and when I went out to clear it , I looked on my phone for the button for clear weather , but it wasn't there :o:(

So I spent 4 1/2 hrs shoveling.  Blast you MS - you giveth and then you taketh away :):lol:

Cheers John

Pete

10 minutes ago, renault said:

What I really like is that you can just go to clear weather and it magically disappears.

We got 35 cm last night and when I went out to clear it , I looked on my phone for the button for clear weather , but it wasn't there :o:(

So I spent 4 1/2 hrs shoveling.  Blast you MS - you giveth and then you taketh away :):lol:

Cheers John

Pete

That's a lot of snow Pete , maybe a snowblower for Xmas ........:(:rolleyes::D

10 hours ago, BradB said:

I always go to the store first and update there and then go into the sim and run the second update there . Make sure you grab the free liveries pack in the MarketPlace .

Cheers

John

I didn't know there was/is another way.

8 hours ago, chumley said:

or move.

5 hours ago, Scott Harmes said:

I hear Tasmania is nice.  Pete? :rolleyes:

@renault

The best place in the world to live is when your family is safe and well with you. And in that respect I couldn't ask for anything more and am truly blessed. 

Weather is transitory,  that is forever

Have a save and happy holiday season guys and happy simming in 2021:)

Take care and  the best wishes 

Pete

13 hours ago, renault said:

The best place in the world to live is when your family is safe and well with you. And in that respect I couldn't ask for anything more and am truly blessed. 

Weather is transitory,  that is forever

Have a save and happy holiday season guys and happy simming in 2021:)

Take care and  the best wishes 

Pete

No argument with any of this.

happy holiday season to you as well.

On 12/22/2020 at 9:49 PM, renault said:

We got 35 cm last night and when I went out to clear it , I looked on my phone for the button for clear weather , but it wasn't there

Ha ha, can you believe it's 15C (NOT MINUS) here today (Montreal Canada), and no snow on the ground

36 minutes ago, Benny said:

Ha ha, can you believe it's 15C (NOT MINUS) here today (Montreal Canada), and no snow on the ground

Enjoy it Benny. :)

It will change I'm sure :(

One of my nieces just finished her PhD at McGill. I've seen her pictures !

Bitter !!!!

Have a Happy Christmas and all the best for 2021:D

Cheers

Pete

4 hours ago, Benny said:

I was just looking at a weather map and noticing how warm the temperatures are in Eastern Canada and New England today. It's around 30F (-1C) where I live in North Carolina (even colder in the mountains of North Carolina). It's apparently even colder in Florida than it is in some parts of Canada!

Archived