Coming Soon to the PNW: Concrete Municipal for MSFS!

On 11/20/2020 at 2:40 AM, Andreas Hegi said:

I like Arlington too, have been there a couple of times virtually. I would have to study it closer and then of course get high quality photographs of the main buildings and objects from someone living local. 

I can hook you up with what ever pictures you need (hint hint)

There is a neat private fly-in community about 5 miles South East of Arlington called Frontier Airpark (WN53) with a 3800X50 paved runway, lots of local wildlife, beautiful homes.There is a local black bear population, and lots and lots of deer that hang out through the community, and hence, near the runway. Hummmm... MSFS comes with ready to use black bears...you could have a lot of fun with that.

I can hook you up with pictures there as well (hint hint)

Edited by kerrygipe
  • Like 2

On 11/23/2020 at 11:41 AM, jasonr71 said:

I love this airport! It was one of the first airports I purchased for FSX. The sports cars look awesome! Will we see the school buses in front of the school like in the FSX version?

Yes, there are a couple of school buses there infront of the bus depot.

1 hour ago, Andreas Hegi said:

Yes, there are a couple of school buses there infront of the bus depot.

I didn't realize until reading your fields bio that you were involved with S43, Harvey Field.

Probably my favorite West Coast USA GA field. Attention to detail, the smoking BBQ, moving trains , 3 hot air balloons, & a tight field to get in & out of.

A no-brainer purchase if it turns up in MSFS.

TTM

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

I didn't realize until reading your fields bio that you were involved with S43, Harvey Field.

Probably my favorite West Coast USA GA field. Attention to detail, the smoking BBQ, moving trains , 3 hot air balloons, & a tight field to get in & out of.

TTM

No brainer for me as well

11 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

TTM

I concur, Harvey is great.

• Ed Correia unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

+1 on S43, Harvey Field, it is my new home field for my irl plane.  I have the Prepar3d v5 Orbx version, and it is light years better than the built in MSFS2020 (which has trees much higher and closer than IRL).  If you need photos, let me know and I will try to get some over the holidays.

Evan 

• 4 weeks later...

p.s. Can you fix the magnetic runway heading in both the p3dV5 version of S43 and hopefully forthcoming :) flight simulator version of S43. 

p.p.s And if you could move that stationary van in the alley way between the southeast hangers, I can turn collision on again when taxing from my IRL hanger :)