Back to an old Friend - Aerofly FS2

BradB

4 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

Their scenery is good and so are their aircraft but the camera sucks almost as much as their weather.  You managed to squeeze something good though.

I was able to use my game pad that I use with MS2020 for the Drone and it worked great to fly the EC-135 and for some camera shots , I wish I could use the game pad in P3D and XP11 .

great shots John, I used AFS2 just for some testing with Just Flight, however I really don't like it, credit to the dev team but the only things I liked was Orbx scenery I bought and the JF planes....only my opinion though.....

4 hours ago, John Mac said:

Good stuff John. AFS2 may not be the "the sim" out there but for a small dev team its quite good and for a quick fun flight it one of my favorites.

John.

Thanks John . 

4 hours ago, wain71 said:

great shots John, I used AFS2 just for some testing with Just Flight, however I really don't like it, credit to the dev team but the only things I liked was Orbx scenery I bought and the JF planes....only my opinion though.....

Thanks Wayne. 

Hey John, the Sheriff called and wants his chopper back ASAP!  Great that you have old friends you can visit during these times, no mask required!  AF2 still has good qualities as your shots show! :D
i use my X-Box controller in both P3D & XP11 via, Chase Plane and X-Camera, works great! :)

2 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Hey John, the Sheriff called and wants his chopper back ASAP!  Great that you have old friends you can visit during these times, no mask required!  AF2 still has good qualities as your shots show! :D
i use my X-Box controller in both P3D & XP11 via, Chase Plane and X-Camera, works great! :)

That's great to know Roger , about the game pad and Chase Plane ( I own it ) and X-Camera ( need to look into that ) . Yep , I broke out of lock down or is it lock up and went for a joyride . :o:lol:

1 hour ago, Badl4ndz said:

Great shots :)

Nothing beats VR in AFS2. I shall be weaving thru the concrete canyons of Manhattan later.

Thanks mate , I have not tried the VR thing yet , but who knows what the future holds .......:):rolleyes::D

25 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots indeed John. But trying to send the Sherriff after the Mule Team isn't very nice and besides we weren't even close to the area>:(:D. Cheers k:P:D

I would never send a chopper after your crew Karl , plus the weather is a bit dicey up in Valdez right now anyway . B):o:D

Archived